Ascoril Ls Drops
Ascoril Ls Drops Description
Ascoril LS drops is used for relieving cough, congestion and other respiratory illness. It helps relieve symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in the airways and lungs during ast
matic attacks, chronic bronchitis other respiratory disorders. Ascoril LS drops is a combination of ambroxol, guaifenesin and levosalbutamol as its active ingredients. Ascoril LS drops needs to be given as directed by the doctor to your child. You should not stop giving this medicine on your own even if your child feels better after taking it for a few days.
|You Save||₹9.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(15.0 Mg) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg) + Salbutamol / Albuterol(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Chronic bronchitis, asthma|
|Side effects||Vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, chest pain|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Ascoril Ls Drops
Contraindications of Ascoril Ls Drops
- If your child is allergic to ambroxol, guaifenesin, levosalbutamol or any of the ingredients of Ascoril LS drops.
- If your child is suffering from stomach ulcers.
- If your child is suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
- If your child is suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat.
Side effects of Ascoril Ls Drops
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Ascoril Ls Drops
Other General Warnings
- Your child has a history of severe allergic reactions.
- Your child has any liver, kidney problems or stomach ulcers.
- Your child has a history of asthma, fits or overactive thyroid gland.
- Your child develops a low level of potassium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Ascoril Ls Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ascoril Ls Drops
- Give Ascoril LS drops as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use, do not give it directly from the bottle.
- Use a dropper for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
Interactions of Ascoril Ls Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Ascoril LS drops works or the Ascoril LS drops themselves can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol can worsen the condition.
- Water pills should not be taken along with this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are giving medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Ascoril Ls Drops
- Store it below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Ascoril Ls Drops
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ascoril LS drops be used as a painkiller also?
Q: Is Ascoril LS drops addictive?
Q: Can I stop giving the Ascoril LS drops if my child's symptoms subside?
- Tordex-ls Syrup - Oral Liquids - Torque Pharma [Internet]. Torquepharma.com. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- Ambroxol Hydrochloride Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- Xopenex HFA [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- Ambroxol levosalbutamol Guaiphenesin Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 January 2022]