Arthocerin Dg Tablet
Arthocerin Dg Tablet Description
Arthocerin Dg Tablet contains a combination of Glucosamine and Diacerei. It is used to treat osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joint. It reduces the pain and swelling of the joint. Arthocerin Dg Tab
et works by increasing the cushioning effect between the joints by reducing the friction, thereby making physical movements easy and pain-free. It should not be used for children under 18 years of age.
|You Save||₹26.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Glucosamine(1.5 Mg) + Diacerein(50.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, tiredness, drowsiness, nausea, indigestion Stomach pain|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS|
- Kondro Acute TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 298.50₹ 253.72₹ 25.37/Tablet
- Jointace Dn Super Tablets 15'sBy Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 465.00₹ 279.00₹ 18.6/Tablet
Uses of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
Contraindications of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
- If you are allergic to glucosamine, shellfish, diacerein, rhein and substances with similar activity or any other components of Arthocerin Dg Tablet.
- If you have or had food pipe or intestinal disease like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- If you have or had an intestinal obstruction or partial obstruction.
- If you have or had liver diseases.
- If you have or had stomach pain due to an unknown reason.
Side effects of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any other joint disease/conditions to find out the exact cause.
- You have or had liver, heart or kidney diseases.
- You are an asthmatic patient.
- You are pregnant, you think you may be pregnant and breastfeeding.
- You have experienced diarrhoea due to Arthocerin Dg Tablet earlier.
- You had an electrolyte imbalance or dehydration due to any other medicines in the past.
- Arthocerin Dg Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Glucosamine is a chemical substance in the body that is an essential part of your joints, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid. It initiates the synthesis of synovial fluid which keeps the joints lubricated and provides better movement and flexibility. It stops the degradation of cartilage and improves its healing....
- Diacerein acts by blocking the actions of a chemical substance called interleukin-1 beta, which causes harm and destructs the cartilage, leading to a degenerative joint disease such as osteoarthritis.
Directions for Use of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
- Arthocerin Dg Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- When Arthocerin Dg Tablet is used concomitantly with medicines used as blood thinners such as warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Arthocerin Dg Tablet can decrease the effectiveness of anti-cancer medicine like doxorubicin, etoposide, teniposide when used concomitantly.
- Concomitant use of Arthocerin Dg Tablet with antidiabetic medicine such as glipizide, glyburide and metformin may decrease the effect of blood sugar-lowering medicines, in patients with uncontrolled diabetes....
- Medicines used to treat acidity should not be used with Arthocerin Dg Tablet as it can decrease the effect of this medicine.
- Blood pressure-lowering medicine like furosemide, benzthiazide and also the medicines used to treat heart failure like digoxin can increase the risk of irregular heartbeats, when used along with Arthocerin Dg Tablet....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Arthocerin Dg Tablet
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.