Apdrops Xg Eye Drops 5ml
Apdrops Xg 0.5 % Description
Apdrops Xg Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Apdrops Xg works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You sho
uld complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Apdrops Xg Eye Drop on your own.
- Milflox 0.5% Eye Drops 5mlBy Sun Pharma5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 180.00₹ 154.80₹ 30.96/Ml
- Moxiblu 0.5% Eye Drops 5mlBy Lupin5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 124.35₹ 106.94₹ 21.39/Ml
- Bell Mfc Pf Eye DropsBy Bell Pharma Private Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 166.98₹ 148.62₹ 29.72/Ml
Uses of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
Contraindications of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
Side effects of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
Precautions and Warnings of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
- Use Apdrops Xg Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Apdrops Xg 0.5 %
- As Apdrops Xg Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.