Anset Syrup 30ml
Anset 4 MG Description
Anset 4mg Syrup is basically a type of anti-emetic medication which is used to control nausea and vomiting experienced in chemotherapy. The chief ingredient of Anset is Ondansetron which belongs to t
he class of Serotonin inhibitors which act by blocking the release of chemicals responsible for emesis.
Uses of Anset 4 MG
Contraindications of Anset 4 MG
- Allergy to Ondansetron
Side effects of Anset 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Anset 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You're on other medications as well like codeine, pentazocine or dextropropoxyphene
- You have allergy to ondansetron
Mode of Action of Anset 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Anset 4 MG
Interactions of Anset 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ondansetron may impart lethal effects if used with Codeine or Pentazocine
- Ondansetron should be avoided with Dextropropoxyphene
- Ondansetron elimination may be affected by cytochrome P-450 inducers like carbamazepine and phenytoin
Storage and disposal of Anset 4 MG
Dosage of Anset 4 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I drink to socialize. Can I take Anset syrup to cover the after effects of alcoholism?
Q: Can I consume Anset syrup in case of motion sickness?
Q: I have been on chemotherapy and I was prescribed Anset syrup for vomiting. Over the past few days it has been ineffective. Shall I double the dose?
Q: I'm a constant mountain traveller and I experience nausea quite often. Can I keep Anset syrup on me handy?
- Drugs@CDSCO [Internet]. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. 2022 [cited 18 March 2022]. Available from: https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs
- ZOFRAN (ondansetron hydrochloride) tablets. [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/020103s035_020605s0