Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
By IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD
3 Vaginal Suppository(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository is a combination medicine. It is used to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic vaginal infections associated with vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge may be due to fungal, bacterial or parasitic infection or a mixture of them. Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository contains clindamycin and clotrimazole. Clindamycin is an antibiotic whereas clotrimazole is an antifungal agent. It works by stopping the growth of micro-organisms that cause infection, thus preventing the spreading of the infection. It is meant only for vaginal use and should be used as directed by the doctor. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this medicine....
|You Save||₹20.03 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clindamycin(100.0 Mg),Clotrimazole(200.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vaginal infections associated with vaginal discharge|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, itching, irritation in the vagina|
Check more medicines with composition as Clindamycin(100.0 Mg) + Clotrimazole(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository is used in the treatment of various types of vaginal infections related to vaginal discharge.
Contraindications of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
- If you are allergic to clindamycin, clotrimazole or any other ingredients of Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository.
- If you have diarrhoea with blood in stools, stomach pain and cramps after using an antibiotic or in case of some diseases of the intestines.
Side effects of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
- Itching, burning sensation, irritation in the vagina
- Pain while passing urine
Precautions and Warnings of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
Can I use Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository during pregnancy?
- Since there is limited safety information available, Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository should be used during pregnancy only if recommended by your doctor.
- Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
- Also, ensure you do not use an applicator when pregnant.
Can I use Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository while breastfeeding?
Use of Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository should be avoided while breastfeeding, as its components pass into breast milk. Consult a doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have used Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository?
No information is available on the use of Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository while driving. Consult your doctor.
Can I consume alcohol with Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository?
No known interaction of Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository with alcohol. Consult your doctor
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any allergic reaction after using Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after using this medicine for 3 days.
- You may experience mild irritation and burning sensation in the vagina while inserting the Vaginal Suppository, please contact your doctor if your symptoms persist or worsens.
- Avoid intercourse even with condoms or vaginal diaphragms as the medicine can make them less effective.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches or other vaginal products while using this medicine.
- You should preferably use cotton underwear.
- Dry the area around the vagina after a bath and change damp clothing at the earliest. Wipe the area dry from front to back after visiting the toilet. Avoid scratching the area around the vagina.
- Inform the doctor, if your partner has itching, redness or discomfort in their private parts.
- This medicine is meant for vaginal use and should not be consumed.
Mode of Action of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
How Does It Work?
- Clindamycin works by attaching to the genetic material of bacteria, thus preventing the production of substances required for their growth, it controls their spread.
- Clotrimazole works by attaching to the covering of the fungus cells. It destroys the covering and makes it porous. This slows the growth of the fungus and eventually kills it.
Directions for Use of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
- Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository is only meant for vaginal use.
- It should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read and follow the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wash thoroughly and dry your hands and vaginal area.
- Remove the wrapper, lie down and insert the Vaginal Suppository as mentioned in the label or leaflet.
- Do not use it more than that recommended by the doctor.
Interactions of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
- Medicines used to relax muscles before surgery such as atracurium, vecuronium should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
- Store Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository in a clean & dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Anich 3 Vag Suppositories
Seek urgent medical help in case you have used Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository more than the recommended dose.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to use Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository, use it as soon as possible. Do not overuse this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository be used for treating any type of vaginal infection?
A: No, first visit a gynaecologist who will confirm if you have an infection after carefully examining your condition. He/She will then prescribe you an appropriate medicine based on your infection and general health.
Q: Can I have intercourse while on treatment with Anich 3 Vaginal Suppository?
A: You are advised not to have intercourse while on treatment and until the doctor approves it, as your partner may get the infection. Intercourse with protection is also not advisable as it may be ineffective
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.