Amodep Tmh Tablet
Amodep Tmh Tablet Description
Amodep Tmh Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine containing a combination of three medicines - Amlodipine, Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. It is used to treat high blood pressure. While taking
this medicine you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or take it more than that recommended by the doctor. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all the medicines you take and your past medical history.
|You Save||₹11.96 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Telmisartan(40.0 Mg) + Amlodipine(5.0 Mg) + Hydrochlorothiazide(12.5 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting|
- Telkonol Ah Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 81.95₹ 77.85₹ 7.78/Tablet
- Telista Amh Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 247.95₹ 210.76₹ 14.05/Tablet
- Telmikind Amh Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.90₹ 76.41₹ 7.64/Tablet
- Tazloc Trio 40mg TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.25₹ 133.66₹ 13.37/Tablet
- Telma Amh 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 279.00₹ 237.15₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Cortel Trio Tablet 15'sBy Corona Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 6.77/Tablet
- Telvas 3d TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.00₹ 81.60₹ 8.16/Tablet
- Telmikaa Amh 40mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.50₹ 67.57₹ 6.76/Tablet
- Tah 40mg Tablet 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 254.00₹ 215.90₹ 14.39/Tablet
- Trimacsart TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.35₹ 110.80₹ 11.08/Tablet
Uses of Amodep Tmh Tablet
Contraindications of Amodep Tmh Tablet
- If you are allergic to Amlodipine, Telmisartan, Hydrochlorothiazide or any other ingredients of Amodep Tmh Tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney.
- If you suffer from any heart conditions like shock, irregular heartbeats, heart attack, low pulse or heart output, etc.
- If you have diabetes or some kidney issues and are taking medicines containing aliskiren to treat your high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant for more than 3 months.
- If you have low potassium, low sodium, high calcium or high uric acid levels in your blood.
Side effects of Amodep Tmh Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Amodep Tmh Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are on a low-salt diet.
- You have diarrhoea, vomiting.
- You suffer from heart diseases.
- You have asthma or any other allergies.
- You have problems with your kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from diabetes.
- You recently had a heart attack.
- You have problems with your adrenal glands.
- You are suffering from an autoimmune condition called lupus.
- Your doctor has told you that you have high blood potassium levels.
- You experience severe diarrhoea causing weight loss or eye pain or reduced vision.
- You are on treatment with high doses of water tablets (furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide).
- You have skin cancer or experience any skin reactions (skin rash, redness, sunburns) on being exposed to sunlight.
- You are taking other medicines to treat high blood pressure like Ramipril, Lisinopril, Aliskiren, etc.
- Amodep Tmh Tablet is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Amodep Tmh Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Amodep Tmh Tablet works by the combined action of all its active components - Amlodipine, Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide.
- Amlodipine and Telmisartan work by blocking a substance in the body that causes the blood vessels to tighten, relaxing blood vessels and allowing the blood to flow easily.
- Hydrochlorothiazide works by helping the body get rid of extra fluid or water through urine, eventually lowering your blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Amodep Tmh Tablet
Interactions of Amodep Tmh Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Amodep Tmh Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with lithium (used in psychiatric illness) is not recommended. If the use is necessary, your doctor may monitor your blood lithium levels regularly.
- You should avoid taking medicines (like aliskiren, Captopril, Candesartan) along with this medicine, as it may increase your risk of having more side effects.
- Simultaneous use of Amodep Tmh Tablet is not recommended along with other antihypertensive medicines (like prazosin, hydrochlorothiazide, indapamide) may increase the blood pressure-lowering effect of this medicine....
- Medicines like Spironolactone, potassium supplements may increase your blood potassium level if taken along and thus they should not be used simultaneously.
- Concomitant use of Dantrolene (used to treat muscle stiffness and spasms) along with this medicine should be avoided.
- Medicines like Baclofen, aspirin, ibuprofen, amifostine, phenobarbital, colesevelam, simvastatin, antacids (aluminium magnesium hydroxide), ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infection), rifampicin (antibiotic), ritonavir (used to treat HIV infection), verapamil (used to treat heart problems), tacrolimus (used to increase your immune system), ciclosporin (used to suppress your immune system) should be used with caution along with Amodep Tmh Tablet....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Amodep Tmh Tablet
Dosage of Amodep Tmh Tablet
- Excess of Amodep Tmh Tablet may lead to irregular heartbeats and low blood pressure.
- You may experience symptoms like dizziness, nausea, sleepiness, unconsciousness, dehydration, unclear vision.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any symptoms or feel you have taken too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Amodep Tmh Tablet?
Q: What lifestyle changes should I make to control high blood pressure?
Q: I am experiencing episodes of low blood pressure, what can I do?
- If you are taking Amodep Tmh Tablet, in the initial few days you may experience low blood pressure episodes such as lightheadedness, giddiness.
- Take an adequate amount of salt and water.
- Inform your doctor if you have vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you experience giddiness, lightheadedness, immediately lie down.