Price to be Updated
Alpermy Cream Description
Alpermy Cream is used for the treatment of scabies. It is a topical containing permethrin as the active ingredient. This acts against scabies causing organisms called mites. Scabies is a skin infe
ction caused by mite known as sarcoptes scabiei. You may experience such as intense itching and a pimple-like skin rash. This acts by paralysing the causative organism mites and results in the death of mite. It is meant for external use only. Apply the as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes. Wash your hands before and after applying this . Always apply the on clean and dry skin.
Uses of Alpermy Cream
Contraindications of Alpermy Cream
Side effects of Alpermy Cream
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Alpermy Cream
Other General Warnings
- Your eyes come in contact with the medicine as it can cause irritation. Wash the eyes immediately in case the comes in contact.
- You are allergic to this .
- Keep it away from fire as it can catch the flame easily.
- Do not use it on children below 2 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
Mode of Action of Alpermy Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Alpermy Cream
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply this as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes.
- Always apply the cream on clean and dry skin.
- Always wash your body after 8-10 hours of application of .
Interactions of Alpermy Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Alpermy Cream
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the .
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
Dosage of Alpermy Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Alpermy Cream used for?
Q: Can I cook after applying Alpermy Cream ?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Permethrin 5% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]
- DailyMed - PERMETHRIN- permethrin cream 5% w/w cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]