Allegra 180mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Allegra 180 MG Description
Allegra 180mg tablet is a medication used to treat allergic rhinitis and urticaria symptoms such as runny or blocked nose, itching, hives, and watery eyes. It is caused by exposure to allergens such as dust, pollen, or mould and can cause symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, etc. If left untreated, allergic rhinitis can lead to other conditions like asthma, otitis media, and sinusitis. Allegra tablet contains fexofenadine, which blocks histamine, a substance that causes an allergic reaction in the body.
To ensure optimal results, take only the prescribed dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Allegra tablet may cause dizziness and sleepiness, so it is recommended to take it at bedtime. Do not take Allegra if you are allergic to any of its components, and do not give it to children under 12 years old.
Inform your doctor of your complete medical history, including any medications or supplements you are taking, before starting the medication. Additionally, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, you should inform your doctor before taking Allegra.
Be cautious when driving or operating heavy machinery as this medication may cause dizziness and sleepiness.. Other tablets with fexofenadine include Air 180mg tablet, Fxolife 180mg tablet, Histafree 180mg tablet, Hhfexo 180 tablet, and Klm Fx 180mg tablet.
Uses of Allegra 180 MG
Contraindications of Allegra 180 MG
Side effects of Allegra 180 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Allegra 180 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Children below the age of 12 should not use Allegra 180mg tablet.
Directions for Use of Allegra 180 MG
- Take Allegra 180mg tablet as a whole and as per your doctor's advice with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, break or chew this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Allegra 180 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Allegra 180 MG
- Allegra 180 tablets is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief of symptoms of allergic rhinitis like sneezing, watery eyes, runny/blocked nose, etc. Do not take this medicine for any other condition other than that specified by your doctor....
- Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Before starting Allegra 180 tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history....
- Tell your doctor if you have a history or currently have any heart or blood vessel-related disorders or if you experience any side effects after taking this medicine.
- Antacids should be taken at least 2 hours before or after taking this medicine.
- Nausea, headache, sleepiness and dizziness can occur as side effects of this medicine. Inform your doctor if the side effects do not resolve even after completing the course of this medicine.
- If you experience dizziness or sleepiness after taking Allegra tablet, it is recommended to avoid driving, operating heavy machinery or performing any such tasks that require mental alertness.
Dosage of Allegra 180 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Allegra 180 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Allegra 180 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Allegra 180mg tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.