Histafree 180mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Histafree 180 MG Description
Histafree Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It contains f
exofenadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Uses of Histafree 180 MG
- Histafree Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Histafree 180 MG
Side effects of Histafree 180 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Histafree 180 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Histafree Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Histafree 180 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Histafree 180 MG
Interactions of Histafree 180 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Histafree Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Histafree 180 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.