Acnil Soap 75gm
By GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS
75g Soap in Box
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acnil Soap is mainly used for pimple care. It contains isopropyl myristate, thiosopol and sodium silicate as active ingredients. It helps in preventing excess oil and pimples. Acnil Soap also helps in
hydrating the skin and keeps the skin moisturized. Since this soap is meant to use only externally it is not recommended to use it on wounds or open cuts or apply on the eyes. Accidentally if this soap is applied over the eyes, wash it immediately and thoroughly with water. Do not use this soap without the advice of your doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Acnil Soap contains isopropyl myristate, thiosopol and sodium silicate.
- Sodium silicate: It clears the blockages of the oil gland on the skin surface.
- Isopropyl myristate: This acts as a surfactant by cleaning up the oil glands and opening the pores, thus increasing the penetration of the oxygen within the skin. This makes the survival of the bacteria difficult....Read more
- Thiosopol: This contains sulphur which acts by killing the bacteria present, thus the acne or pimples will start drying out and aids in clearing the area.
Uses of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Acnil Soap is used for treating pimples
- Helps in removing the excess oil.
- Helps in stopping the recurrence of pimples
Precautions and Warnings of Acnil Soap 75gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients present in the Acnil Soap.
- You accidentally apply it to your eyes.
- You are using any other topical medicines or herbal preparations.
- Acnil Pimple Care soap is recommended to use externally only.
Directions for Use of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Wet your soap and face.
- Apply the soap to your face.
- Work up a lather at least for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Storage and disposal of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Store the Acnil Soap in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use the Acnil Soap during breastfeeding?
A: It is unknown or having limited data about the use of the Acnil Soap and its excretion in the breastmilk. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using this soap.
Q: Can I use the Acnil Pimple Care Soap during pregnancy?
A: It is unknown or having limited data about the use of the Acnil Soap in pregnant women. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using this soap.
Q: Is the Acnil soap good for kids?
A: Acnil soap is not meant for children as their skin is sensitive and delicate, also they do not have acne or pimple problems.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 07 Aug 2021 | 01:14 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved