Acnil Soap 75gm
Acnil Soap 75gm Description
Acnil soap is mainly used for pimple care. It contains isopropyl myristate, thiosopol and sodium silicate as active ingredients. It helps in preventing excess oil and pimples. It also helps in hydrat
ing the skin and keeps the skin moisturized. Since this soap is meant to use only externally it is not recommended to use it on wounds or open cuts or apply on the eyes. Accidentally if this soap is applied over the eyes, wash it immediately and thoroughly with water. Do not use this soap without the advice of your doctor.
Uses of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Acnil soap is used for treating pimples
- Helps in removing the excess oil.
- Helps in stopping the recurrence of pimples
Precautions and Warnings of Acnil Soap 75gm
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients present in the Acnil Soap.
- You accidentally apply it to your eyes.
- You are using any other topical medicines or herbal preparations.
- Acnil Pimple Care soap is recommended to use externally only.
Ingredients and Benefits of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Acnil soap contains isopropyl myristate, thiosopol and sodium silicate.
- Sodium silicate: It clears the blockages of the oil gland on the skin surface.
- Isopropyl myristate: This acts as a surfactant by cleaning up the oil glands and opening the pores, thus increasing the penetration of the oxygen within the skin. This makes the survival of the bacteria difficult....
- Thiosopol: This contains sulphur which acts by killing the bacteria present, thus the acne or pimples will start drying out and aids in clearing the area.
Directions for Use of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Wet your face.
- Apply Acnil soap to your face.
- Work up a lather at least for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Storage and disposal of Acnil Soap 75gm
- Store Acnil soap in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.