Acedase Tablet Description
Acedase Tablet is used to relieve pain and inflammation of joints, bones and muscles in various conditions such as arthritis, injuries. It contains a combination of aceclofenac and serratiopeptidase
as its active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor for the exact dose and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or after food. It is recommended to take this medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach. Do not take this medicine for a longer duration than recommended. Before taking Acedase, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹27.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, rash|
Uses of Acedase Tablet
Contraindications of Acedase Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or other ingredients of Acedase Tablet.
- If you suffer from allergy including asthma, skin rashes or a runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you suffer from stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you suffer from heart diseases like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you suffer from kidney and liver functions.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy) or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Acedase Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Acedase Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience any allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery.
- You have or had any heart condition or disease.
- You are an elderly.
- You had a blood related disorder called poryphia.
- You experience any allergic skin condition.
Mode of Action of Acedase Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Acedase Tablet works by the combined action of the two components - aceclofenac and serratiopeptidase.
- Aceclofenac interferes with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase repairs the tissues and decrease the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Acedase Tablet
Interactions of Acedase Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acedase Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking any blood thinning medicines, blood pressure lowering medicine, heart failure medicine, antidiabetic, oral contraceptives, medicines for treating brain related disorders, antivirals, steroids and immunomodulatory medicine....
Storage and disposal of Acedase Tablet
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Acedase Tablet
- Overdose of Acedase may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach irritation or bleeding.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.