Wonder Fresh Coloured Naphthalene Balls 200 Gm
Moths and silverfish are easy targets for Wonder Fresh Coloured Naphthalene Balls. Naphthalene balls are spherical chunks of a white solid material containing naphthalene, sometimes known as mothballs or camphor balls. The Wonder Fresh naphthalene balls are completely safe and do not leave stains. Wonder fresh balls can be used as a deodorant and a moth repellent in the toilet, washbasin, closet and urinal. It also aids in the protection of woollen and textile fibres from pests.
- Common pests like moths and silverfish are deterred by these naphthalene balls.
- Effectively eliminates odours in restrooms and toilets.
- These balls keep cockroaches out of your home.
- The product keeps mites out of your clothes.
- Keeps your clothes smelling fresh.
- Pure naphthalene
- Wonder Fresh Naphthalene Balls are designed to repel and kill moths and silverfish.
- In restrooms and toilets, they can eliminate odours, thus making the area clean and fresh.
- Cockroaches are kept out of your home with these balls.
- Mites can be kept out of your clothes and other belongings using this product.
How to Use
- Open the packet carefully.
- Take out the balls and place them in your cupboards, bags and other corners of your house.
- Store it in a cool area.
- Do not buy torn packets.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- You should use the product externally only.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately.
- Wash your hands after touching the balls every time.
Q1. What are naphthalene balls used for?
Ans: Wonder Fresh naphthalene balls act as a pesticide to keep moths, silverfish and other pests away from wool and other natural fibre clothes and materials.
Q2. Can the naphthalene balls be used in the kitchen?
Ans: There are several ways to utilise this product in the kitchen to keep cockroaches away. Place them in strategic locations such as under the sink, in cracks and other areas where cockroaches are commonly found.
Q3. What is the shelf-life of Wonder Fresh naphthalene balls?
Ans: It takes 3-6 months for a naphthalene ball to completely decompose in the open air. It can take up to a year for a naphthalene ball to entirely evaporate if it is kept in undergarments or otherwise not exposed to the external elements. After the naphthalene ball has faded, the smell might linger in your belongings for months or even years.