Non ReturnableRead More
Veena Inc Immunity Booster Capsules Bottle Of 60
Visit VEENA INC Store
This product is discontinued
Inclusive of all taxes
Frequently Bought Together
- Veena inc food products are the most trust worthy products.
- We specialize in enriching lives. Krill Oil is made from krill, a type of small crustacean consumed by whales, penguins and other sea creatures.
- Like fish oil, it is a source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), types of omega-3 fats found only in marine sources.
- They have important functions in the body and are linked to a variety of health benefits (1Trusted Source, 2Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source, 4). Therefore, it's a good idea to take a health supplement like this containing EPA and DHA if you don't consume the recommended eight ounces of seafood per week (5Trusted Source).
- Krill oil is sometimes marketed as being superior to fish oil, though more research on that is needed. Regardless, it may have some important health benefits.
Here are six science-based health benefits of krill oil.
- Excellent Source of Healthy Fats Both krill oil and fish oil contain the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA.
- However, some evidence suggests that the fats found in krill oil may be easier for the body to use than those from fish oil, since most omega-3 fats in fish oil are stored in the form of triglycerides (6Trusted Source).
- On the other hand, a large portion of the omega-3 fats in krill oil can be found in the form of molecules called phospholipids, which may be easier to absorb into the bloodstream (6Trusted Source).
- A few studies found that krill oil was more effective than fish oil at raising omega-3 levels, and hypothesized that their differing forms of omega-3 fats might be why (6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source).
- Another study carefully matched the amounts of EPA and DHA in krill oil and fish oil, and found that the oils were equally effective at raising levels of omega-3s in the blood (8Trusted Source).
- More research is needed to determine whether krill oil is actually a more effective, bioavailable source of omega-3 fats than fish oil.
Expires on or After
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable. If you are preganant, nursing , taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you