Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap is 100% natural and hand-cut. It is free from chemicals and additives, without parabens and is SLS free. A combination of various natural oils heals and treats the skin of several issues, including acne and fungal infections.
The aroma helps soothe and relax you perfectly. Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap lathers well and lasts long and the antimicrobial properties of the soap protect the skin better.
- Regular use of the soap can help lighten pigmentation, scars and marks.
- It helps control and prevents body odour throughout the day.
- The ability to control and prevent oiliness also helps prevent acne from developing.
- The soap is effective in controlling irritation, redness and itchiness of the skin.
- Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap is a natural soap that is free from chemicals, parabens and preservatives, making it even better for the skin.
- Vitamin E
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm kernel oil
- Palm oil
- Basil leaf
- Castor oil
- Tea tree leaf oil
- The soap has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that offer better protection against skin infections.
- Its natural formulation prevents acne.
- The natural scent of tea tree oil and herbs prevents bad body odour.
- Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap has antiseptic properties that promote healing.
How to Use
- Take your Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap and lather it well in your hands.
- Massage it well on your damp body.
- Rinse off with water and enjoy the freshness and fragrance.
- To make the soap last longer, cut the bar in two. Use half each time.
- The soap is intended for external use only.
- Avoid getting the lather of the soap in your eyes.
- Keep the soap away from sunlight.
- The soap might change in colour slightly over time. This does not alter its composition or effectiveness in any way.
Q1. Can this also be used as a face wash?
Ans1. Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap is completely natural and safe for use on the face. However, it is recommended to avoid bringing the soap in contact with the face and wash it using only the lather.
Q2. Does this soap have chemicals?
Ans2. Soulflower Soaps are completely natural and chemical-free.
Q3. Is the Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Soap good for sensitive skin?
Ans3. Yes, this soap is natural and gentle on sensitive skin. However, it is best you consult your dermatologist if any issues persist.