Sewa Kruston Syrup - 200ml
Sewa Kruston Syrup is made with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and natural ingredients to treat kidney stones that may be caused by high uric acid in the body. Kidney stones are concentrated deposits of calcium, phosphate and other minerals or acidic salts present in the urine. The Sewa ayurvedic syrup helps resolve this issue by raising the urinary pH, Potassium, Sodium and Calcium levels. This prevents the accumulation and crystallisation of these minerals that lead to the formation of kidney stones.
- It is an ayurvedic product.
- The syrup is made with natural and safe ingredients.
- Resolves the problem of kidney stones.
- Contains magnesium and potassium citrate.
- This product prevents the crystallisation of minerals.
- Prevents the accumulation of salts.
- Effective against the accumulation of mineral salts that form stones.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Magnesium Citrate
- Potassium Citrate
- It prevents the growth of kidney stones.
- Resolves the issue of painful urination.
- It treats the issue of bloody urines.
- This syrup keeps your kidney free from stones.
- This product lowers the risk of abdominal pain.
How to Use
- Consult a doctor before starting the medication.
- Dilute the required dosage of the Sewa Kruston Syrup with a glass of water.
- You can consume it after meals or before bedtime.
- However, it should be prescribed by your physician first.
- Continue the use as per your doctor's advice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not use it if you're a pregnant or breastfeeding mother.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if you've liver impairment.
- If severe side effects occur, seek medical help.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Q 1. What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
Ans: If you've severe abdominal pain at one side of the stomach or you notice blood in your urine, it may likely be due to kidney stones. If your urination is highly painful, it is time you seek medical help.
Q 2. Can Sewa Kruston Syrup be consumed by children?
Ans: No, the syrup by Sewa Kruston India is only for adults above 18 years of age. It should not be given to children.
Q 3. Can you drive an automobile after consuming Sewa Kruston Syrup?
Ans: Sewa Kruston Syrup does not induce any drowsiness in the body. However, if you're not feeling well, it is advisable not to drive a vehicle.