Saffola Honey 100% pure 1 kg is pure honey, free from added sugar and any kind of adulteration. This honey undergoes Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) test that determines its purity.
Saffola Honey contains natural antioxidants that build immunity. It is a vegetarian product and along with the NMR test, it complies with the FSSAI parameters. This one kg pack is long-lasting and perfect for everyday use.
- Contains pure honey free from added sugars.
- Does not undergo any adulterations.
- The Saffola Honey is packed with natural antioxidants.
- Honey (100%).
- Contains naturally occurring sugar.
- Helps to build up immunity.
- Saffola honey can be an important source of nutrition.
- Can be used as a natural sweetener.
- Helps treat colds and cough.
- Consumption of honey on an empty stomach aids in weight loss.
- Promotes heart health and healthy blood flow.
- Fights skin issues like dermatitis and eczema.
How to Use
- The honey can be directly consumed with a spoon.
- Use Saffola Honey with warm water or milk.
- Add some honey with green tea or green coffee.
- Drizzle some honey on pancakes, cereals or roti.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep the honey in a dry place.
- Keep away from direct heat.
Q1. Does honey go bad or have an expiration date?
Ans1. No, honey does not have an expiration date but it can undergo natural changes that may change its appearance.
Q2. Can Saffola Honey be refrigerated?
Ans2. Yes, it can be refrigerated, although it is advised to keep liquid honey in the cupboard at room temperature to prevent crystallisation.
Q3. Is Saffola Honey good for weight loss?
Ans3. Yes, Saffola Honey can help in dieting if used in moderation.
Q4. Can lactating mothers consume Saffola Honey?
Ans4. Yes, consumption of Saffola Honey in pregnancy and for nursing mothers is safe.
Q5. Are there any side effects of Saffola Honey?
Ans5. Saffola Honey doesn’t have any side effects.