Saffola Honey 100% Pure Nmr Tested Honey 1 Kg
Honey is a natural food and comes with tons of uses and benefits and should be used in its pure form. Pure Honey is also a healthy alternative to sugar and is considered one of the most wonderful gifts that nature has ever gifted to mankind. However, not all honey sold in the market are alike! Some are pure, while others may be highly adulterated. As a consumer, one needs to be watchful as adulterated honey comes with added glucose, sugar syrup, molasses, corn syrup, etc. Not every honey that reads pure necessarily stands true to its claim. A real sign of a pure honey is a product which is free from adulteration and which complies to all the FSSAI parameters and passes the NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) test for purity. Saffola Honey is natural honey in its purest form. It is tested and approved after many rigorous quality checks including the NMR test. Each bottle of Saffola Pure Honey contains natural antioxidants, has No Added Sugar and comes with a Purity certificate that is made available to its consumers.
* Saffola Honey is exactly like how Honey should be – 100% Pure and Natural
* No Added Sugar
* Saffola Honey contains natural antioxidants which help build immunity
* Saffola Honey is tested using the latest NMR technology to ensure it is free from any adulteration
* Saffola Honey is a rich source of nutrition for you and your family
* Serves as a natural sweetner in tea, coffee and breakfast cereals
- Helps to build up immunity.
- Saffola honey can be an important source of nutrition.
- Can be used as a natural sweetener.
- Helps treat colds and cough.
- Consumption of honey on an empty stomach aids in weight loss.
- Promotes heart health and healthy blood flow.
- Fights skin issues like dermatitis and eczema.
How to Use
Use honey everyday. Drink Saffola Honey with warm water every morning for weight management
- Read the label before use.
- Keep the honey in a dry place.
- Keep away from direct heat.
Q1. Does honey go bad or have an expiration date?
Ans1. No, honey does not have an expiration date but it can undergo natural changes that may change its appearance.
Q2. Can Saffola Honey be refrigerated?
Ans2. Yes, it can be refrigerated, although it is advised to keep liquid honey in the cupboard at room temperature to prevent crystallisation.
Q3. Is Saffola Honey good for weight loss?
Ans3. Yes, Saffola Honey can help in dieting if used in moderation.
Q4. Can lactating mothers consume Saffola Honey?
Ans4. Yes, consumption of Saffola Honey in pregnancy and for nursing mothers is safe.
Q5. Are there any side effects of Saffola Honey?
Ans5. Saffola Honey doesn’t have any side effects.