Runbugz Natural Mosquito Repellent Body Spray With Citronella And Lemon Grass 100 Ml (Pack Of 1)
The RunBugz Mosquito Repellent provides effective protection against mosquito bites during the day and at night. Unlike other mosquito repellents, the RunBugz repellent has natural citronella and lemongrass oils, making the spray effective and skin-friendly.
The RunBugz Mosquito Repellent can be used to protect kids and adults alike. The protective shield provided by the repellent keeps away the dengue, zika, malaria and chikungunya mosquitoes.
- Overall protection against mosquitoes and mosquito-acquired diseases.
- Processed with natural ingredients, which makes it skin and environment-friendly.
- Easy to use and apply on the skin.
- A DEET-free mosquito repellent. DEET has some serious side effects, which can harm the skin.
- Citronella, lavender and lemongrass oils act as a natural repellent and have a soothing scent.
- Provides all-around protection from mosquitoes for up to 4 hours.
- Lemongrass oil
- Citronella oil
- Melia Azadirachta oil
- Outdoor mosquito protection - use it during picnics and outings to open areas, like parks, while camping or on beaches.
- Keeps the mosquito away from kids while they are playing or sleeping.
How to Use
- Spray the mosquito repellent on exposed skin. Start by spraying it on the hands and then on other body parts.
- Apply it evenly on the exposed body parts.
- For children, spray the repellent on your hands and rub them on the kid’s skin. Re-application is necessary after every 4 hours for prolonged protection.
- Do not apply RunBugz Mosquito Repellent on damaged skin.
- Do not use it on wounds, rashes, cuts and when suffering from any sort of skin issue.
- Not to be used on eyes, nose, mouth, lips and sensitive skin parts like eyelids, earlobes, etc.
- In case any irritation arises after application, consult a doctor and stop using the repellent immediately.
- Works best when stored in a cool and dry spot.
Q1. Apart from before sleeping, what’s the best time to use mosquito repellent?
Ans. Mosquitoes tend to rise in numbers and activity during dusk. So, the RunBugz Mosquito Repellent benefits are best manifested when the sunsets. Apply it again before sleeping and once more early in the morning.
Q2. Are DEET repellents more effective than natural mosquito repellents?
Ans. Yes, DEET-based mosquito repellents are more effective. But DEET is not considered good for the skin. More amount of DEET in the repellent means better protection, but there is a risk to skin health.