Gorgeus Face Cleansing Gel is a medicated, soap-free face cleansing gel prescribed for eradicating pimples and acne. The cleansing gel contains Tea Tree Oil, Propylene Glycol and Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate. Gorgeus Face Cleansing Gel makes the skin soft and supple without making the skin dry. This soap-free, dermatologically tested face wash gel can be used on any skin type.
Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that prevents the formation of bacterial acne formation. Propylene Glycol is organic alcohol made from the fermentation of yeast and carbohydrates. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate acts as a foaming agent in this face wash gel.
- Tea Tree Oil acts on fungus and bacteria.
- Removes dead skin layers and reduces apparent pore size.
- Promotes softness and suppleness of the skin.
- Purifies and moisturises the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermatologically Tested.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Caprylocaproyl polyoxylglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose K15M, Tea Tree Oil, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Quinoline yellow WS, Fast green FCF.
- To prevent the formation of acne and pimples.
- Prevents the skin from being too oily or dry.
- Strips dirt from the skin without making it dry or flaky.
How to Use
- Apply water on the face.
- Squeeze an adequate amount of gel on your palm.
- Apply the gel on the face.
- Massage your face thoroughly.
- Wash it off.
- Use under medical supervision.
- For external use only.
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Do not use it more than twice a day.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- Store it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Always follow it up with a medicated moisturizer.
Q1. How to use Gorgeus face cleansing gel?
Ans: This soap-free, dermatologically tested face wash gel can be used on any skin type. Apply water on the face, squeeze an adequate amount of gel on your palm. Apply the gel on your face. Massage your face thoroughly for a minute or two, then wash it off with plain water.
Q2. Is tea tree a good ingredient for sensitive skin?
Ans: Tea Tree Oil is used as an ingredient in those face products which are for oily and sensitive skin. It cleanses your skin deeply, removes excess oil and helps control acne and pimples. It is an excellent ingredient for sensitive skinned people.
Q3. Is Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate a safe ingredient?
Ans: Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate is not expected to be potentially toxic or harmful. It is not found to be mutagenic, irritating or sensitizing.
Q4. Can I stop using the face cleansing gel after I start seeing signs of improvement on my skin?
Ans: Your dermatologist will mention the duration for which you should continue using the gel. It is advisable that you stick to that exact amount of time and use it accordingly to finish the course, even if you have started seeing symptoms of improvement already.
Q5. Is Gorgeus Face Gel paraben-free?
Ans: Yes, it is free of parabens.