Dabur Odomos Naturals Cream 100gm
Some of the best childhood memories happen outdoors, till it is interrupted by stinging menaces called mosquitoes. They are everywhere - hiding under the school desk, at the bus stop or in the playground. The threat of dreadful mosquito-causing diseases like Dengue, Chikungunya and Malaria stops you from letting kids enjoy the outdoors. Instead of relying on harmful mosquito-killing chemicals, put your faith in the natural ingredients of Dabur Odomos Naturals Non-Sticky Mosquito Repellent Cream instead to shield your entire family from bites by hiding your scent from those pesky disease carriers.
The repellent is made using natural ingredients like lemongrass, eucalyptus and citronella oils which are all super gentle on your child’s skin.
- It provides the ultimate protection against mosquitoes.
- It is free of chemical toxins like DEET.
- This repellent can is used on the exposed skin. Use it on your kid’s skin before he rushes to the playground so that he is completely protected against mosquito bites.
- This mosquito-repellent cream uses a formula that masks the distinctive body odour that the human skin typically emits, making you virtually invisible to mosquitoes.
- Unlike any other insect repellent, it doesn’t kill or knocks down mosquitoes using deadly chemicals.
- It is one of the best protectors against mosquito bites for as long as 12 hours.
- With the goodness of natural Citronella and Aloe Vera, it is soothing and smells very good.
- It is an ideal mosquito repellent for kids. Odomos protects without being harsh on the skin. It is the only mosquito repellent endorsed by National Integrated Medical Association.
How to Use
- Make sure the surface of the skin is clean before application.
- Apply the mosquito repellent cream generously on exposed skin.
- Reapply as needed for maximum benefit.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not use it on open wounds, cuts or skin rashes. Make sure your skin is properly covered as much as possible whenever you go out in the sun.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- For external and topical use only. Not to be ingested.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. Is Odomos Naturals Cream safe to be used and effective?
Ans: Odomos Naturals Cream is certified as safe to use by leading authorities in India while being highly effective against mosquitoes. Odomos Cream has also been tested to be safe even for babies.
Q2. Does it cause skin rashes?
Ans: No, Odomos Naturals Cream is extremely safe and has no proven results of causing skin rashes. Also, there are no side effects of Odomos that have been reported in the medical literature.
Q3. Can I apply Odomos on my face?
Ans: The user must apply Odomos completely to all exposed areas where you are being stung or are liable to be stung. For old users and adults, Odomos can be applied to your face without hesitation for maximum protection.
Q4. What happens if Odomos is accidentally ingested?
Ans: Rinse your mouth thoroughly. In case of a stomach ache or other issues, seek medical help immediately and contact your physician.