Romsons Nel Catheter Size Fg16 Gs1004
Romsons Nel Catheter gives a painless bladder emptying experience. It is designed in a way to insert and let the urine drain quickly. It aids in the hygienic and hassle-free removal of urine. Using Nel Catheter doesn't lead to an infection or pain. With Romsons Nel Catheter, the whole process of inserting the catheter and letting the urine drain in a bag is convenient. It is suitable for the ones experiencing underlying medical issues where it is tough to empty the bladder. The Catheter assists in timely urine removal and not leading to developing pressure on the kidneys.
The Urethral Catheter is of the Size FG16 GS1004.
- Convenient to use.
- Painless insertion and removal process.
- Effective for short-term bladder catheterisation via the urethra.
- Suitable with Catheter lubricants.
- It is backed with coned distal end for painless and comfortable catheterisation.
- Presence of two lateral eyes for proper drainage.
- Presence of radio-opaque line for X-ray visualisation.
- Contains a universal funnel shape connector.
- Possess frozen surface tubing for hassle-free intubation.
Romsons Nel Catheters are used for the following conditions:
- Drain the bladder.
- Urine Incontinence.
- Unable to empty the bladder.
- Patients with prostate issues or enlarged prostate.
- Blockage or injury in the urethra.
- Presence of stones in kidney or ureter.
- Urinary tract difficulty.
- Tumour development in male organs.
- Helps to push medicine into the bladder.
- During post epidural anaesthetic.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Nel Catheter by Romsons.
- Insert it gently into the urethra.
- Keep pushing it gently until the urine starts flowing.
- Carefully hold the catheter until the flow of urine stops.
- Be gentle while removing the Catheter.
- Read the instructions written on the label of Nel Catheter.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands properly before unwrapping the catheter.
- Seek help from a physician before inserting.
Q1: How does the Romsons Product help in the removal of urine?
Ans: It helps in painless, effective and hassle-free urine removal in patients suffering from urine incontinence, individuals with urine difficulty, kidney, bladder stones or injury in the urethra or introducing medicines through the bladder.
Q2: Does it cause any infection?
Ans: No, it doesn't lead to an infection.
Q3: Is the Nel Catheter easy to insert?
Ans: Yes, it is easy to insert and remove.
Q4: Who can all use the Nel Catheter Size FG16 GS1004?
Ans: It is suitable for individuals experiencing problems in emptying the bladder.