Rasna Nimbu Masala 500g
Rasna Nimbu Masala is a powder mix that gives instant energy and kicks away tiredness. There is no need to add extra sugar as it contains the right amount of sugar. It is enriched with carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, glucose and natural ingredients like cumin seeds, fennel seeds, ginger, mint, etc. Rasna Nimbu Masala can be made in only 5 seconds and is a healthy beverage alternative. It is a go-to drink to beat the summer heat.
- Rich source of glucose which provides instant energy to the elderly and kids.
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins.
- Carbohydrates help store energy.
- Cinnamon boosts metabolism.
- Black pepper facilitates weight loss.
- Vitamin C improves mental alertness and helps support immunity.
- It is refreshing, especially during summers.
- Can also be used in making ice candies, jelly and mocktails.
- Cumin Seeds
- Fennel Seeds
- Black Pepper
- Lemon/Lime Juice
- Acidity Regulators (INS 330, INS 296, INS 297)
- Anticaking agent (INS 551)
- Gives instant energy.
- Replenishes salts and vitamins after physical exercise.
- Relieves digestive discomfort.
- Helps cure digestion problems.
- Manages glucose levels.
- Strengthens immunity.
Directions for Use
- Add 1 pouch of Rasna Nimbu Masala in 180 ml of water.
- Add sugar as per taste.
- Stir till sugar dissolves fully.
- Add cold water or soda for better taste.
- Ensure that one always uses a dry spoon while using this product to avoid clumping of the powder.
- The product contains synthetic food colours and added flavours.
- Check the nutritional labelling.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Make sure the seal of the pack is intact.
- Store only in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Once the powder is opened, keep it in an airtight container.
Q 1. Is Rasna Nimbu Masala suitable for vegetarians?
Ans1. Yes, Rasna Nimbu Masala is 100% vegetarian. It contains permitted synthetic food colours and natural and nature-identical flavouring substances.
Q2. Can this drink be given to children?
Ans2. Yes, Rasna Nimbu Masala can be given safely to children of all ages. It is a great source of energy for children and helps them stay refreshed during summers. It also makes it easier to keep children who are reluctant to drink water hydrated.
Q3. Is the product easy to use?
Ans3. Yes, Rasna Nimbu Masala can be prepared in 5 seconds. One can make it anywhere and store it for a longer period in an airtight container.