Rasna Native Haat Honey - Bogo Pack - 400g (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Rasna Native Haat Honey is a natural sweetener and a great energy source used for its beauty and health benefits for a very long time. The nutritive honey maintains blood sugar levels, improves your metabolic system with its digestive properties.
The essential vitamins and minerals present in the Rasna Native Haat Honey help nourish your physical strength. They also maintain the balance between mental and physical stability to ensure overall growth and development.
- Strengthens your immune system and the digestive system.
- An excellent energy source that comprises carbohydrates, protein, and dietary fibre, which aids in weight management.
- Rasna Native Haat Honey provides relief in cough and throat irritation.
- Contains natural vitamins and minerals that provide moisturising and nourishing properties beneficial for the skin.
- The presence of phosphorus, calcium, and Vitamin D makes your bones stronger and healthier.
- Contents such as Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid are used to keep the mind sharp, alert, and physically active.
- Cereal Extract
- Cocoa Solids
- Honey Powder
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Xanthan Gum
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Rasna Native Haat Honey is helpful in weight management.
- Helpful during cough and cold.
- The vitamins are useful for strengthening the respiratory and nervous systems.
- Selenium and Copper present in the Rasna Native Haat Honey composition enable the healthy functioning and regulating of the immune system.
- High-quality proteins help build muscular strength.
How to Use
- Take 2 heaped teaspoons, approximately 18 grams.
- Add it to a cup of 120ml hot milk.
- Stir quickly to mix it well.
- People of any age group can consume this.
- You can also consume it with warm water in the morning.
- Diabetic patients should keep a check on their consumption of this product.
- Read the label, directions, and warnings carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- The actual packaging and colour of the product may vary sometimes.
Q1. Are there any added preservatives in Rasna Native Haat Honey contents?
Ans. No, Rasna Native Haat Honey composition contains no added sugar, chemicals, and synthetic colour. It is preservative-free. It is natural honey sourced from the forests of Sundarbans.
Q2. Is Rasna Native Haat Honey good for diabetes?
Ans. Yes. Rasna Haat Honey for diabetes is helpful because it is a natural sweetener that helps in reducing blood glucose levels. Honey also has a low glycemic index; as a result, it does not increase blood sugar as rapidly as white sugar. But it is advisable to consult a doctor before taking honey if one is diabetic or taking any anti-diabetic drugs.