R For Rabbit Bubble Straw Sipper Sippers - Yellow
R for Rabbit Bubble Straw Sipper is designed for babies older than a year. It is made with polypropylene, which is BPA-free and highly safe for your child. It has a unique spill-proof design that makes the sipper extremely efficient and friendly. This R for Rabbit Sipper ensures the flow of liquid from the sipper no matter which direction it is kept in. It also prevents leaks. Moreover, it has a soft silicone straw with a lid cover to make it easy to sip. It comes with a cute panda design to attract children.
- Designed for 12 months+ babies.
- Free from BPA.
- Safe for children.
- Made with Polypropylene.
- Straw made of soft silicone.
- Lid cover present.
- Free from leaks.
- Movable twin handle.
- The flow of liquid at any angle.
- Smooth and comfortable handle.
- Promotes independence of children.
- Attractive panda design.
- Wide deck for easy cleaning.
- Presence of specially weighted straw.
- Used as a daily sipper for kids.
- For use during travelling.
- For use while sipping juices.
- To be used for sipping milk.
- Can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- Leakproof from all sides.
- Can be held with both hands.
- Makes the kids more reliable.
- Teaches kids to drink on their own.
- Suitable for every kid above 1 year of age.
How to Use
- Clean the sipper carefully before use.
- Use warm water for sterilisation and proper cleaning.
- If you want to fill the sipper with milk, warm the milk and check if it's at a suitable temperature for your baby.
- Fill the bottle with milk.
- Do not overfill.
- Set the straw and hand it over to your kid.
- Repeat the same process with juices.
- Wash the sipper carefully after every use.
- Sterilisation of the sipper before first use is mandatory.
- Do not subject the R for Rabbit Sipper to extreme heat.
- Keep away from the stove or flames.
- Do not keep it in direct sunlight.
- Keep the kid under adult supervision while using the bottle.
- Help them set the bottle up to their comfort.
- Do not fill the bottle more than its capacity.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Clean the sipper well after every use.
- Replace the cap tightly.
Q1. Can I give the R for Rabbit Company Sipper to my baby of 6 months?
Ans: No, please don't. This sipper is designed for babies above the age of 1 year. Do not use it for babies below that age range.
Q2. Can I serve juices in this R for Rabbit product?
Ans: Yes, you can do that. From milk to juices, you can serve any liquid you want, even water. It makes it easier to sip and consume.
Q3. Is it travel-friendly?
Ans: Yes, you can carry it on the go. This makes it extremely convenient for all the parents.
Q4. How many times should I feed the baby with this bottle in a day?
Ans: That entirely depends on your baby’s diet and how much liquids they can consume in a day. Since the baby is above 1 year of age, you must balance the combination of solid and liquid food and feed accordingly.