Pure Nutrition Raw Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil - 250 Ml
Pure Nutrition Coconut Oil is extracted from raw, fresh coconut cream. This process includes zero heat premium grade oil and is rich in antioxidants. It can be used for topical application if you want flawlessly smooth and healthy hair. Pure Nutrition Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is recommended for raw consumption as well.
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- It is a very good moisturiser that makes your skin soft and supple.
- It also promotes healthy nails.
- It prevents hair fall, controls dandruff and strengthens hair.
- It contains anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- It prevents any skin irritation.
- It is an excellent oil for massage.
- It is beneficial for the heart and in the healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine glands.
- It promotes healthy metabolism and helps to improve immunity.
- Vitamin C
- Natural Amla extract
- Orange peel extract
Virgin cold-pressed coconut oil is a wholesome product and has multipurpose use. It not only ensures better skin and hair but it is also loaded with antioxidants, keeps high cholesterol levels in check and is rich in a flavonoid which is beneficial for our immune system in order to combat respiratory illnesses like flu and cold.
How to Use
- Take a few drops of the oil in your palm.
- Rub well to warm up the oil and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Massage it till the oil seeps into the skin.
- You can even leave the oil overnight and wash it off the following day.
- You may also consume 1 tablespoon daily (in raw form).
- You can also use the oil for cooking and for topical application.
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from direct sunlight.
1. Can I use it for my baby?
Ans: Yes, pure virgin coconut oil is safe and can be used for babies.
2. Is Pure Nutrition virgin coconut oil flavourful?
Ans: Yes, Pure Nutrition virgin coconut oil has a rich flavour and aroma that is nutrient-rich and naturally delicious.
3. Should cold-pressed coconut oil be refrigerated?
Ans: No, coconut oil doesn't need refrigeration. You can store it in the fridge if you want to, but it will become really firm.