Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
The Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush offers specialised care for not only your teeth but also your gums. Designed with expertise, the toothbrush lets you clean the most difficult areas of your mouth with ease. It gently removes lodged food particles, so that your mouth remains healthy and also cleans out spots and stains from your teeth to make them pearly white. It helps to provide you with a clean and long-lasting fresh breath each time you brush.
Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush cleanses your tongue effectively, thus keeping your entire mouth healthy and fresh all the time. This pack includes 3 toothbrushes of Pepsodent Gum Expert.
- It has a 3-angled neck that lets the brush reach difficult areas of your mouth and cleans your teeth.
- Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush has a unique micro-bristle technology that splits each bristle into multiple bristle tips for cushioning action.
- It cleans and simultaneously massages your teeth and gums.
The bristles are made from the best quality nylon.
- Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush cleans and simultaneously massages your teeth & gums.
- It effectively cleans almost all surfaces of your teeth that are difficult to reach otherwise.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto the toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth keeping the toothbrush a little slanted and in an inward to outward motion.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Brush the tongue tightly.
- Rinse and clean your tongue.
- For best cleaning results, change your toothbrush once every three months or when the bristles splay.
- FDI has recognised that brushing twice a day with a toothbrush such as Pepsodent Gum Expert is beneficial for oral health.
- Store in a dry and hygienic place.
- Do not share toothbrushes since it can lead to transmission of oral diseases.
- If you keep your toothbrush in a brush holder, along with other brushes, make sure that the bristles of the brushes do not touch.
Q 1. Is Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush suitable for children and kids?
Ans: Yes, Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrushes are suitable for everyone, including children. Make sure that they follow the instructions while brushing their teeth since their teeth are sensitive and require extra care.
Q 2: How long should one use a Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush before changing them?
Ans: Ideally, toothbrushes must be changed every 3-4 months or when the bristles lose their texture and splay.
Q 3. Do Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrushes have tongue cleaners on the other side of the head?
Ans: No, Pepsodent Gum Expert Toothbrush does not have a tongue cleaner on the backside of the head. You need to clean your tongue separately, using a tongue cleaner.