Pentasure Hp Banana Vanilla Whey Protein Tin Of 1 Kg
Pentasure HP Banana Vanilla Whey Protein Powder is a high-quality, 100% vegetarian Whey protein concentrate. This Whey protein powder helps in muscle repair and recovery. It also helps in muscle buildup. Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder contains dietary fibres, essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins. People with diabetes can consume its sucrose-free formula. In addition, it is a trans-fat and gluten-free formula. Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder comes in delicious vanilla and banana flavours.
- A high-quality, 100% Whey protein concentrate helps in faster muscle buildup, repair and recovery.
- Enriched with alpha-lipoic acid, protein and essential amino acids.
- A fructose-based formula that people with diabetes can consume.
- No trans fat and cholesterol.
- Gluten-free, sucrose-free and lactose-free.
- 100% vegetarian formula.
- Available in delectable flavours - Banana and Vanilla.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Dietary Fibres (wheat bran)
- Corn Fat Powder
- Choline Hydrogen Tartrate
- Protein concentrate for muscle buildup, repair and recovery.
- Source of dietary fibres.
- Enriched with vitamins, minerals and alpha-lipoic acid.
- High-quality protein supplement.
- Food for muscle repair and recovery.
How to Use
- Tear open the pack of Pentasure Protein Tin.
- Add 30 gms or two scoops of Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder to a glass of boiled and cooled water.
- Alternatively, add 30 gms or two scoops of powder to a glass of milk (200 ml).
- Mix thoroughly and consume it immediately.
- Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder is meant for oral consumption only.
- Once opened, Pentasure HP Whey Protein should be consumed within one month of opening.
- For extra protection, do not empty the foil pouch into the tin container.
- Store Pentasure products in a cool and dry place and protect them from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Pentasure HP is not for medical use and should not be consumed by Galactosemia patients.
Q 1. Can pregnant women consume Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder?
Ans: No, it is not advised to take Pentasure Protein Powder in pregnancy. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consume this protein powder only after consulting their doctor.
Q 2. Is Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder gluten-free?
Ans: Yes, Pentasure HP Protein Powder is gluten-free.
Q 3. Can diabetes patients consume Pentasure Whey Protein Powder?
Ans: Yes, people with diabetes can consume Pentasure Whey Protein Powder. It is a sucrose-free formula.
Q 4. Can Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder be given to children?
Ans: No, Pentasure HP Whey Protein Powder is meant for adults only.
Q 5. How much protein is there in each serving?
Ans: Each serving of Pentasure Protein is 30 gm and it provides 12.9 gm of whey protein.