Kids Pro Vanilla Powder is a nutrition powder that also offers a great flavour to your kids, along with health. This vanilla-flavoured supplement is healthy for your child. Delicious and nutritious, it completes all the nutrient requirements of your child so that they can play and study to their full potential. This powder is packed with the best quality protein. Kids Pro Vanilla Powder has complex and simple carbohydrates, fat content and approximately 28 essential vitamins. This tried and tested vanilla powder has minerals that meet the RDA requirements and has nutrients that help in the development of your kid’s brain.
- The Kids Pro Vanilla Powder helps in the development of your child’s brain, physical strength and skeletal structure.
- When regularly taken, it helps maintain good digestion and adds to your kid’s immunity.
- It helps underweight children.
- This vanilla powder helps kids gain nutrition.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whole Milk Powder
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Nature Identical Vanilla Flavour
- DHA Rich Algal Oil Powder
- The nutrients of the vanilla powder help in physical growth.
- Helps in brain development.
- Helps in skeletal development.
- Helps in improving immunity.
- Improves the digestive health of your kid.
- Combats issues around being underweight.
Directions for Use
- Use a washed and dried spoon to scoop out the powder.
- Put all the things as per the directions given on the pack.
- Shake all ingredients of the vanilla powder properly and then serve.
- You have to store the pack of this vanilla powder in a cool and dry place.
- Always keep the pack sealed, packed or tightly covered.
- Look at the pack to know its expiry date, use the product within the timeline.
- Do not heat or freeze the powder.
Q1. What are the ingredients used in the Kids Pro Vanilla Powder?
Ans: Although several ingredients are used in the powder, here are some important ones: Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Nature Identical Vanilla Flavour and Fructooligosaccharides.
Q2. How many times should I give Kids Pro Vanilla Powder to my kid?
Ans: It is recommended to give this drink twice daily, but if you want to know the exact number and amount of servings, you can refer to the back of the pack.
Q3. How does this vanilla drink help a child?
Ans: It helps in skeletal development, immunity-boosting and the development of the brain.
Q4. Any storage tips?
Ans: Kids Pro Vanilla Powder should be kept in an airtight container and stored in a dry and cool place.