Pampers Splashers Disposable Swim Pants Diaper Size L Packet Of 11
The Pampers Splashers Disposable Swim Pants are the perfect companion for your baby’s first swim. This product combines the comfort and convenience of a swimsuit while retaining the uses of a diaper. These are high-quality swim pants that are designed to not swell up, unlike regular diapers.
With an abundance of specially crafted features to keep your little ones happy while they splash around, this diaper is suitable for use in pools, beaches, etc. It comes with Dual Leak Guard Barriers, a 360-degree waistband and easy tear sides. These swim pants are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to be safe for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Unlike a regular diaper, Splashers do not swell, thereby ensuring that your baby stays comfortable even while being wet or dry.
- The swim pants are designed to fit snugly around your baby’s legs, thereby preventing pee and stool from leaking out. Hence it keeps the pool clean and prevents infections from being transmitted.
- It is made of soft, fluffy fibres derived from wood pulp, held together with other fibres to help absorb liquid.
- 360-Degree Waistband ensures that there are no gaps and helps to provide the best fit even underwater.
- It is equipped with easy tear side seams, making the removal easy and quick once your baby is out of the pool.
- The swim pants are printed with a cool design that looks like swimwear.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Topsheet: Polypropylene Nonwoven
- Stretchy waistband: Polypropylene, polyethylene and spandex
- Leg cuffs: Polypropylene nonwoven and spandex (free of natural rubber latex)
- Absorbent layer: Fluff pulp, polypropylene and polyester
- Backsheet covering: Polypropylene
- Backsheet Film: Polypropylene
- Adhesive: Thermoplastic Polymers
- It can be used when you take your baby to swim in the pool, to a splash park or the beach.
- It fits like swimwear while offering protection like a diaper.
- It prevents the leakage of urine and stool into the pool due to its Dual Leak Guard Barriers.
How to Use
- Before going to the beach/pool, put the swim pants on your baby.
- Check the swim pants for soiling every 30-60 minutes.
- Once soiled, remove the swim pants using the easy-tear sides.
- Change to a set of new swim pants.
- Throw away the used disposable swim diaper.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Discontinue use in case of any irritation.
- Keep it away from any source of flame.
Q 1. Can the Pampers Splashers Disposable Swim Pants be resued?
Ans: No, the Pampers Splashers are disposable Swim Pants that need to be discarded after being soiled and should not be reused.
Q 2. Are the colourful designs on Pampers safe for a baby’s skin?
Ans: Yes, all of our colours have been carefully evaluated for safety and proven non-allergenic and skin safe for infants and children. They are commonly used in other consumer products, contact lenses and food packaging.
Q 3. Are all of the ingredients in Pampers safe for babies?
Ans: Pampers, diapers, wipes, and training pants are all made from carefully tested ingredients that are proven to be safe to use for a baby.