Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers, Xx-Large - 30 Count
The Pampers Premium Care diapers are not regular baby diapers. These are easy-to-use diaper pants that minimise the time parents have to spend changing their baby’s diapers. These diapers are gentle on the skin of babies and provide a high degree of comfort for your little one. The Pampers Premium Care diapers are made from super-soft cotton-like material that is so soft to the touch that your baby will remain comfortable in them for long hours. Moreover, they have a triple air channel mechanism built into the fabric that allows for superior breathability and hence prevents sweating, which is the prime cause of diaper rashes.
- The Pampers Premium Care Pants are made of a higher quality extra soft fabric that provides much better comfort for your baby and due to its pant style design, it reduces hassles when changing diapers.
- These diapers are also infused with aloe vera lotion which helps maintain the soft and supple texture of your baby’s delicate skin and also has a mild moisturising effect.
- These diapers have 3 air channels that enhance the comfort level of your baby by allowing easy flow of air through the diapers.
- Moreover, these diapers have a built-in wetness indicator that makes it all easier for parents to identify when it is time for a diaper change.
- The Pampers Premium Care diapers have added maneuverability which enables free movement of your baby and therefore does not hinder their activities.
- Furthermore, Pampers being a world-renowned brand of baby care products is recommended by doctors as well.
These diaper pants are used by babies between the weight category of 15 to 25 kgs.
How to Use
- Place your baby on their back on a soft but flat surface.
- Position the legs so that they fit right through the diaper pants.
- Then gently pull up the diaper pants up to the baby’s waist.
- Secure the diaper pants using the tape close feature.
- Do not use it more than once after it becomes wet.
- Always keep it out of the reach of children to avoid any kind of choking hazard.
- Never flush a soiled diaper pant into the toilet but instead wrap it in plastic and dispose of it in the trash bin.
- Remember to check the label for the correct instructions before using it.
- Do not use diapers that have gone past their expiry date.
Q1: What is the recommended age group for my baby to use these diaper pants?
Ans: Your baby can wear diaper pants from the age of 18 to even 30 months.
Q2: Are these diapers suitable for my baby if he/she has sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, these diaper pants have been dermatologically tested to be safe for all skin types.
Q3: What to do if my baby develops diaper rashes?
Ans: Diaper rashes can be of differing intensities, so it’s best to consult a doctor on the correct line of treatment.