Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers, Large - 30 Count
Pampers Diapers is the No.1 choice of doctors. Whether you have a newborn, a toddler or a big kid who needs a little extra support staying dry at night, These packs of diapers and baby wipes offer options to suit every child’s needs. Pampers Premium Pants with cotton-like soft materials are the best choice for your baby’s delicate skin. It contains Aloe Vera lotion and 3 Air Channels, which helps your baby’s skin breathe. Unique added features like wetness Indicator and disposal tape makes you experience 5-star comfort with Pampers.
- Propylene and spandex in Pampers premium diapers guarantee proper fit and prevent leakage.
- Absorbent liner made up of fluffy soft fibres derived from wood pulp absorbs liquid too fast.
- A light scent helps in locking odour overnight and gives you a pleasant experience during the diaper change.
- Wetness indicator embedded in Pampers Diaper’s changes the colour of diaper based on exposure to wetness and let you know the time for a change of diaper.
- Comfortable and soft like cotton.
- Aloe vera gel in Pampers care pants protects your baby skin.
- Air channels ensure easy airflow for breathable dryness.
- Ensures a secure hold and customisable fit
- Unique disposal tape helps to dispose of quickly, especially while travelling.
- Spandex (free from natural rubber latex).
- Propylene non-woven fabric.
- Absorbent fluffy pulp.
- pH-sensitive wetness indicator.
- Fastening system.
- Use it for non-trained infants.
- Infants who still wet the bed.
How to Use
How to wear:
- Wash your hands properly
- Gently lay down your baby on their back.
- Gently grasp your baby’s ankles, stretch the diaper and fit it like a panty.
How to remove:
- The colour change from yellow to blue indicates the time for a diaper change.
- After laying down the baby, tear the sides of the diaper.
- Roll the diaper, secure it with the disposable tape provided with the diaper and set it aside for trash.
- Wipe the baby with Pampers wipes and fit a new diaper.
- Discard immediately after a single-use.
- Do not flush the diaper in a lavatory to prevent clogging of drains. Throw it in a dustbin.
- Do not use two diapers simultaneously.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
Q1: Do Pampers Diapers have Chlorine?
Ans. Pampers never use Chlorine in its products. We use the Chlorine-free bleaching method.
Q2: Do Pampers use disperse dyes in their products and the colours used in the diapers are safe for my baby’s skin?
Ans. No, Pampers don’t use any harmful dyes. The colours used in the diapers are safe and non-sensitised and are commonly used for contact lenses, food packaging, etc. They are evaluated for safety before using and are just used to indicate different parts of the diaper.
Q3: Is the adhesive used in diapers safe?
Ans. The adhesives are used for keeping the inner layers together so they are tucked away from the baby’s skin. No worries, adhesives used are dermatologically tested anyway.
Q4: Do Pampers care pants contain Formaldehyde or Parabens?
Ans. No! Pampers don’t contain any of the two.