Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam - 200ml + 50ml (250ml)
Nivea sensitive shaving foam is a dermatologically approved beard softening foam that will provide a soft and comfortable shaving experience. The shaving foam contains 0% alcohol which prevents a burning sensation on the skin. The ultra glide technology of the foam offers a smooth and advanced shaving experience. The special ingredient of the Nivea shaving foam is Chamomile extract which is fragrance-neutral. The extra-gentle formula enhanced with Chamomile and Hamamelis protects sensitive skin from irritation. The 200 ml bottle is portable and easy to carry.
- The foam is gentle to the skin and avoids any burning sensation or irritation to the skin.
- It softens the beard for a close and easy shaving experience.
- Helps in improving skin condition over time.
- Moisturises the skin.
- Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract
- Hamamelis Virginia Leaf Extract
- Shaving men’s facial hair.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Keep the can upright.
- Apply it directly on the wet face.
- Massage it gently and shave with a razor.
- Wash your face with water.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Do not expose it to extreme heat.
- Always read instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Only for external use; do not swallow.
Q1: Is it okay to use it with an electric shaver?
Ans: Yes, if the shaver is applicable to use with wet conditions.
Q2: Can the Nivea Sensitive Shaving Foam be used for shaving the head?
Ans: Yes, Nivea Sensitive Shaving Foam for the head can be used. Its gentle formulation causes no harm to the scalp and provides a smooth experience.
Q3: Is this product suitable for razor bumps and acne-prone skin?
Ans: Yes, Nivea shaving foam for acne-prone skin and razor bumps is suitable. The product is very moisturising and gently formulated, which helps to get a close shave without causing any acne or razor bumps. It is also suitable for sensitive skin.