Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash Jar Of 1000 Ml
Get yourself the refreshing hand wash that not only keeps your hands clean but also leaves behind a refreshing scent. Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash has the hydrating power of aloe vera that helps keep the natural moisture intact and brings the dry skin to an average hydration level. This handwash is suitable for people of all skin types.
- Nezal Herbocare hand wash is highly suitable and safe for frequent hand washing.
- It is ideal for allergic skin, superficial burns, wounds and painful breakouts.
- It also helps to lighten redness and blemishes thereby giving an even skin tone to the skin.
- Nezal Herbocare hand wash infuses a refreshing fragrance of orange and can also be used as a disinfectant.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Decyl Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Nezal Herbocare hand wash is used as a regular hand wash for removing dirt, infections and excess oil from hands.
- It can also be used on irritated, inflamed and itchy skin.
How to Use
- Apply Nezal Herbocare hand wash to wet palms.
- Gently massage and rub the palms and fingers well to form lather for about 30 seconds
- Rinse with water thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children and pets.
- For external use only.
Q 1. Can vegans use Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash?
Ans. Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash has been made with all-natural ingredients and thus is also suitable for use by vegans.
Q 2. Does Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash cause any side effects or allergies?
Ans. Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash comprises aloe vera and other natural ingredients and is generally safe to use. However, if any allergies or irritation is caused after using the product, are immediately consult a physician.
Q 3. Can pregnant or breastfeeding women use Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash?
Ans. Yes. Nezal Herbocare Aloe Vera Handwash is suitable for use by anyone. However, to avoid any risk, please consult a physician before use.