Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - 175ml
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is an alcohol-free cleanser that provides deep cleansing without over-drying your skin. This face wash penetrates deep into skin pores to help prevent pimples by removing excess oil and surface buildup. Special ingredients soothe out the skin and provide conditioning to the skin, leaving it clean, residue-free and never oily. The Neutrogena face wash is suitable for women and men. Neutrogena acne face wash works as a preventive skin care measure. By keeping the pores on your skin clean and clear, it prevents the future breakout of acne, giving you acne-free skin for a long time. The specially formulated composition makes it non-comedogenic, which means that it does not clog your pores, letting your skin breathe freely. If you have acne-prone skin, then Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 175ml is your best bet. A product recommended by most dermatologists, this Neutrogena oil-free acne wash is soft on the skin and harsh on acne-causing bacteria. It has a special balance of ingredients that prevents the skin from becoming too parched, thereby avoiding the irritation caused due to over-drying. This oil-free and residue-free face wash is an effective cleanser for keeping acne at bay, without drying the skin. With regular use, not only do you notice a visible reduction in acne but also smoother, clearer and healthier skin.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser provides deep cleansing without over-drying your skin.
- Neutrogena Face Wash penetrates deep to clean pores and help prevent pimples by removing excess oil and surface buildup.
- This Oil-Free Face Wash prevents irritation and over-drying.
- This product is dermatologist tested, oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- It is suitable for oily, acne-prone skin.
Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium chloride, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, C12-15 alkyl lactate, Benzalkonium chloride, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, Propylene glycol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, Yellow 5, Red 40.
- Provides deep cleansing.
- Helps prevent pimples.
- It is oil-free.
How to Use
- Take it into your hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage your face gently with it.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply this product twice a day for better results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always check the label and packaging before use.
- For external use only.
Q1. Is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash good for acne?
Ans: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is a dermatologist recommended acne-fighting facial cleanser. This daily acne face wash contains salicylic acid and is formulated to gently clean deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges.
Q2. How many times a day should I use the Neutrogena face wash?
Ans: For best results, use the Neutrogena Face Wash twice daily.
Q3. Is the product dermatologically tested?
Ans: Yes, the Neutrogena Face Wash is dermatologist tested, oil-free and non-comedogenic.