Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser - 50g
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is recommended by dermatologists to effectively clean pores by penetrating deep into the skin. It is a gentle formula to remove dirt, oil and impurities. It is ideal for daily use and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- The cleanser has a moisture balance formula. It contains useful ingredients like glycerin and beeswax due to which it does not dry out your skin.
- It is non-comedogenic.
- It makes skin soft and smooth.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser takes away 99% of micropollutants from the skin.
- It does not irritate skin and leaves no residue.
- It comes in a user-friendly pack and is suitable for both men and women.
- This cleanser works best for people with normal to oily skin types.
- Citric Acid
- Salicylic acid
- Sodium Citrate and other chemicals.
- Neutrogena foaming cleanser is meant for daily use.
- It helps remove makeup.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser helps get rid of dead skin cells and dirt.
- Gives you healthier-looking skin.
- It makes your skin supple.
How to Use
- Wash your hands properly before use.
- Wet your face well with lukewarm water.
- Pump an adequate amount of the cleanser in your hands.
- Massage Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser onto the skin in a circular motion for 15 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Include it in your daily skincare regimen.
- Use the cleansing gel twice a day, morning and evening, for best results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Q 1. Will Neutrogena cleanser cause breakouts?
Ans. Neutrogena cleanser is not known to cause any breakouts but make sure you read the ingredients carefully and follow a patch test first.
Q 2. Can I buy Neutrogena foaming cleanser online?
Ans. Yes, you can buy it online. Check out the authentic sites, compare the prices and buy wisely.
Q 3. Should people with sensitive skin use foaming face wash?
Ans. The foaming agents produce bubbles that may irritate sensitive skin. It is pretty harsh and people with sensitive skin should probably avoid it.