Moha Herbal Soap Box Of 300 G (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Most of us are now accustomed to shower gels but believe us when we say there is nothing better than this basic bar soap. It is the 74-year-old Ayurvedic expertise of Charak Pharma. Being the best herbal soap in India for acne scars, pimples, body breakouts, etc., it stands out from all herbal soaps. It nourishes your skin, providing you with radiant, soft skin. It is suitable for all skin types. It's a complete family soap with no other added chemicals in it. It is the best in the range of natural products. It is a natural UV protector and contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Pamper yourself with this rich and luxurious Moha Herbal Soap. Added to that, if you buy now, you get a Buy 2 get 1 Free offer.
- It is a pure ayurvedic product.
- Reduces dark spots, acne and blemishes.
- Prevention from skin odour.
- Keeps skin healthy.
- Guards skin against infections and allergens.
- Nourishes your skin.
- Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- Protects from sun damage and smoothens sunburns.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Tulsi has purifying and antiseptic qualities that fight pimples.
- Aloe Vera
- Basil (Tulsi)
- The bar is used to maintain skin texture, tone and softness.
- The herbal soap provides your skin with a good amount of hydration.
- Used as a face and body cleanser.
- Used to avoid dryness, dead skin cells and other skin infections.
How to Use
- Use it as a natural bar to clean your face and body.
- Wet your face or body with water.
- Rub the soap gently onto your body.
- Massage it well.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- If you are allergic to aloe vera, avoid using the soap.
- Neem at times gives you an itching sensation. If you are allergic to neem, avoid using it.
- At times the flavours of tulsi are too strong to handle for some. Avoid if you cannot bear it.
- Avoid applying in sensitive areas such as the eyes.
Q1. Can you list the exact ingredients of the soap?
Ans: The Moha Herbal Soap contains neem, tulsi and aloe vera.
Q2. Is the Moha Herbal Soap 100% natural?
Ans: Yes, it is a natural product, made with natural ingredients like neem, aloe vera and tulsi. Also, it is India's No. 1 natural bar soap.
Q3. Is the soap only for women?
Ans: No, it can be used by both men and women.