Moha Soap contains Olea europaea oil - 1%, Prunus amygdalus oil - 0.50 %, Melia azadirachta oil – 0.25 %, Ocimum sanctum oil – 0.25 %, Triticum sativum oil – 0.10 %, Aloe barbadensis – 0.03 %.
Role of key ingredients :
- Olea europaea oil acts as humectant, helps in retaining moisture in the skin and helps in skin cell regeneration.
- Prunus amygdalus oil prevents the skin problems such as formation of premature wrinkles, pimples and dry skin.
- Melia azadirachta oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Ocimum sanctum oil is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and provides relief in acne rashes and swelling.
- Triticum sativum oil is useful for the treatment of skin conditions such as dryness, eczema, psoriasis and stretch marks. Aloe barbadensis is useful for the skin conditions such dry or damaged skin.
- Moha Soap is used to cleanse, nourish and moisturize skin, and treatment of minor skin ailments.
- Use under medical supervision.
Features and Details
Charak Pharma Pvt Ltd
Country of Origin
If the seal is broken it will be non-returnable
Flat 18% Off on 1st medicine order
Flat 15% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved