Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer 500 Ml
The Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of microorganisms instantly, providing defence against germs and bacteria. By constantly touching doorknobs, handling currency notes, pressing the elevator button, handling groceries, etc., our hands come in contact with various viruses and bacteria that can lead to infections. The Medlife Hand Sanitizer with alcohol prevents the transmission of those germs into your body by destroying them on the surface itself. Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer is an essential tool for protection against viruses. The antibacterial properties of the Medlife Hand Sanitizer shield the hands from harmful germs without the need for any additional soap or water.
- The presence of alcohol in the sanitiser offers 99.9% protection against germs and bacteria, keeping your hands clean.
- The sanitiser does not require any additional tools or dilution with water.
- With a quick-drying formulation, this hand sanitiser does not leave a mess or sticky feeling on the hands.
- Made with the safest composition, the Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer is not harsh on the skin.
- With an uplifting and refreshing fragrance, it enhances the sense of wellness after use.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Glycerine Base
- Distilled Water
- Permitted Colours
- Artificial Fragrances
- Can be used to clean hands when water is not available.
- Can be used to disinfect daily use surfaces.
- Useful to provide quick protection against germs after touching a dirty object.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of the liquid in the centre of your palm.
- Bring both palms together and rub the liquid around the hands.
- Ensure you cover the back of your palm as well.
- Rub through the fingers until it dries off.
- Avoid touching directly to the mouth or eyes.
- For cleaning surfaces, use a wipe to spread the sanitiser across the surface and rub until it dries.
- The alcohol content is flammable. Avoid naked flame anywhere close to the Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer bottle.
- Do not bring your hands in contact with any fire source after using the hand sanitiser.
- Over usage is not recommended.
- Do not use it as a disinfectant to swab the floors or to wash clothes.
- Do not consume the liquid. It is not for internal consumption.
- Avoid contact with any mucous membranes and open body orifices.
Q1. Can children use Medlife Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: Yes, this product is safe to use.
Q2. Can Medlife Hand Sanitizer be carried around? Is it pocketable?
Ans: This is the Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer 500 ml pack. It is a compact bottle to carry around in a bag. But, it is recommended to opt for smaller packaging if you are looking for a bottle that will fit in your pocket.
Q3. Can Medlife Hand Sanitizer be used to clean phones?
Ans: Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer is intended for use on hands and surfaces only. Clean electronic equipment at your own risk.