Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer 100 Ml
Medlife Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs instantly. It cleanses your hands in just a few seconds by getting rid of bacteria, virus, dust, dirt and other harmful substances. Given the current situation, it is a must tool to safeguard our well-being at all times.
Hand Sanitizers have been a popular and effective weapon in our collective fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. They are known to protect us from the coronavirus if we use them frequently and thoroughly, especially after we touch any outside surfaces or objects such as groceries, car handles, doorknobs and packages.
- Easy to use: It is safe, convenient and easy to use. Even children can use it without any adult supervision as it doesn’t require any complicated handling.
- Does not require water: It can be used on its own without the need for any water. So you can use it no matter where you are- in a grocery store, in the car, at the airport or anywhere else.
- Easy to carry: It comes in a compact and portable container, which you can simply toss in your pocket or your handbag or even stow in your car drawer.
- Little goes a long way: A few tiny drops can cleanse your hands thoroughly in just a few moments.
- Much quicker than hand washing: To clean your hands thoroughly by hand washing, you need to wash them for at least 20 seconds. The hand sanitizer cleanses your hands of all impurities in just a few seconds.
- Gentle on the skin: It is not harsh or unkind on your skin and does not irritate your skin the way soap and water can when used frequently.
- Refreshing fragrance: It leaves your hands with a pleasant smell that lingers imparting you with a sense of wellness and joy.
How to Use:
- Apply 3-4 tiny drops into the palm of one hand
- Rub both hands together thoroughly
- Ensure all the surfaces of your hands are covered until they become dry
- Use as frequently as required especially before eating, touching your face and after touching any objects
Store at a temperature below 25 degree Celsius. Do not refrigerate.
50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml and 500 ml
Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Is the hand sanitizer flammable?
Ans. Yes, all hand sanitizers are flammable. Keep away from fire or flames and do not use it just before cooking or lighting a flame.
Q2. Is it safe for use by children?
Ans. Yes, the hand sanitizer is safe for children to use. However, ensure that they do not ingest the sanitizer or put it in their mouth.
Q3. Does frequent use make the microorganisms resistant to the sanitizer?
Ans. There is no evidence to suggest the same.