Mcvities Digestive 1kg
The McVities Digestive Biscuits have a blend of unique health-friendly ingredients infused together, providing a great taste. The goodness of wholewheat and fibre are combined into a biscuit you can snack on with milk, tea, or in any way you like. Due to its rich fibre content, the McVities Digestive biscuits are light on the stomach and provide several health benefits. Eating these biscuits means the person will benefit from a low risk of heart diseases and maintain the required sugar levels.
- High-fibre biscuits help regulate bowel movement and improve the digestive system.
- The biscuits meet 20% of the dietary fibre needs of an average adult human.
- The zero Trans-Fat in McVities Digestive qualifies the biscuits as one of the healthy foods.
- These are fulfilling biscuits. Two McVities Digestive biscuits give 15 grams of fat, which translates to 20% of the recommended daily limit allowed for a person.
- These zero-cholesterol biscuits further add another layer to their healthiness and nutrition.
- This is an FSSAI approved product, which conforms to the standard health safety guidelines and nutritional content.
- Refined wheat flour (Maida)
- Edible vegetable oil (palm oil)
- Wheat flour (Atta)
- Wheat bran
- Invert Sugar syrup
- Raising Agents
- Iodised salt
- Malt extract
- Dough conditioner
- Acidity regulator
- Traces of milk, soya, and nuts
- Fulfilling nutritional requirements - adds to the regulated amount of fibre and fats recommended for an average adult.
- One can use McVities Digestive biscuits (to make Digestive Cheesecake).
- Eat the McVities Digestive biscuits as a tea-time snack.
How to Use
- Dunk the McVities Digestive biscuits in tea and enjoy.
- Eat it whole as a snack item.
- Store the Mcvities Digestive cookies in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure the biscuits are not in direct contact with the sunlight.
- Read the label for nutritional information, especially if you are on a regulated diet plan.
- These are not sugar-free digestive biscuits (they have a small amount of sugar).
- Do not take McVities Digestive biscuits in case of pre-existing allergies to wheat (atta) and refined wheat flour (maida).
Q 1. How can eating McVities Digestive for diabetes be beneficial?
Ans: High-fibre foods like McVities Digestive biscuits can lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, as eating such food items helps slow sugar absorption, thereby improving blood sugar levels.
Q 2. Can a baby eat McVities Digestive biscuits?
Ans: Yes, but only if the infant’s age is more than 12 months. Babies younger than one year do not have a robust digestive system to process these biscuits.