Liveasy Wellness Apple Cider Vinegar 500mg - Digestion Support Capsules - Weight Management - Bottle Of 60
LivEasy Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Capsules are a health supplement that contain natural extracts of high-quality apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a popular superfood with innumerable health benefits. It is used since centuries by prominent figures from the field of medicine such as Hippocrates: the father of medicine. ACV is obtained by double fermentation of apples. It is rich in essential nutrients, vitamins (especially vitamin C), acetic, malic and citric acid and can be easily consumed in capsule form.
1. Weight Management: It supports safe and healthy calorie management by helping you control food cravings, promotes the utilization of fats and carbohydrates for energy. It cuts down the fat production in the liver, reduces blood cholesterol and thus helps in shaping the body and fighting obesity. It promotes healthy metabolism and improves energy level.
2. Diabetes Management: It also supports healthy blood sugar levels by improving muscles and liver function to consume glucose from the blood. It reduces the proportion of insulin to glucagon, thus helping in fat loss and improving post-meal sugar spikes in an insulin-resistant patient.
3. Improves Joint Health: It can support bone and joint health pertaining to the presence of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus & potassium. Calcium and phosphorus are essential building blocks of bones, whereas potassium and magnesium help the bones in absorbing calcium and maintaining bone turnover, which is needed for strengthening the bone. Acetic acid, malic acid and pectin absorb toxins, eliminate them and also help in breaking down the crystal build-up in the joints, thus helping in reduction of pain and stiffness in the joints.
4. Supports Digestion: Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which can promote healthy stomach acid level; thus can relieve indigestion and low gastric acid production. It helps in relieving bloating and gas build up in the stomach. It can also reduce the burning sensation and pain due to gastric reflux.
5. Antioxidant and Anti-Infective: It is rich in antioxidant compounds like vitamin C, vitamin B, polyphenolic compounds and acetic acid which can reduce oxidative stress and free radical damage. It is also a very good antimicrobial agent, thus helps the body fight against infections.
6. Good for Hair, Skin & Nail: ACVhelps purify the blood by removing toxins from the body and thus prevents skin problems like acne, blemishes, etc. Due to its antifungal & antibacterial properties, it can help combat scalp infections, itchiness and dandruff. It helps to maintain the natural moisture on skin and hair. It’s antioxidant properties and vitamin C help in the easy repair of damaged skin, hair and nails.
How to take this supplement:
One Capsule twice a day or as directed by a Dietitian
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Form: Vegetarian Capsule
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. What are the contraindications with Apple cider vinegar?
Ans. People allergic to apple cider vinegar and with low potassium levels should avoid it.
Q2. What are the side effects of this capsule?
Ans. There are no side effects reported as such with these capsules.
Q3. What are the other warnings and precautions I should be aware of before taking this supplement?
Ans. You are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any existing medical condition or you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches. Please consult your doctor.
Q4. Can I take this supplement if I am a Diabetic?
Ans. Yes, you can take this supplement if you have diabetes. However, it should not be considered as a substitute for diabetes medicine.
Q5. I am suffering from Arthritis, can I use an ACV Capsule?
Ans. Yes, you can. ACV is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which can help in relieving the arthritis pain and discomfort.