Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 250ml
Listerine Mouthwash Cool Mint helps in killing germs that penetrate our mouth. Thus, it promotes dental hygiene and health. The mouthwash also helps fight the problem of bad breath and boosts confidence. The use of Listerine Mouthwash is also known to heal the problem of gum inflammation and plaque. The cool mint flavour offers a refreshing experience and gives a good start to the day.
- Listerine Mouthwash Cool Mint is an easy method to maintain dental health and hygiene. It cleanses the mouth thoroughly to kill germs.
- It provides 24-hour protection against germs and bars the possibility of incurring dental infections.
- Enriched with the goodness of thymol, methyl salicylate and menthol, the mouthwash by Listerine helps in getting rid of bad breath.
- It is effective in getting rid of plaque.
- Many gum diseases can be prevented with the regular use of Listerine Cool Mint. The problem of inflammation of gums can also be healed with the use of this mouthwash.
- Listerine Mouthwash is quite reasonably priced.
- Methyl Salicylate
- Listerine Mouthwash uses include maintaining dental hygiene.
- It helps in killing germs, getting rid of plaque and preventing dental infections.
- It is useful for maintaining gum health.
- Deals with gum problems such as gingivitis.
How to Use
- Sip around 20 ml undiluted Listerine Mouthwash.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Spit it out.
- Follow this twice a day preferably in the morning and before bed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not gulp Listerine Mouthwash. Spit it out after rinsing your mouth thoroughly. Seek medical help immediately if you gulp it accidentally.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
Q 1. What is an effective way to fight bad breath?
Ans. The best way to fight bad breath is by rinsing the mouth with undiluted Listerine Mouthwash after brushing your teeth in the morning. Follow the same before bedtime to keep bad breath at bay.
Q 2. Is it enough to brush teeth twice a day to maintain dental hygiene?
Ans. Although brushing your teeth twice a day helps in maintaining dental hygiene, it is not enough. To keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy it is suggested to rinse your mouth with Listerine Mouthwash after brushing your teeth.
Q 3. Is it safe to use Listerine Mouthwash?
Ans. Yes, Listerine Mouthwash is absolutely safe to administer. However, it is strictly meant for rinsing the mouth. In no case, should you gulp the liquid as doing so can have serious repercussions.
Q 4. Is Listerine Mouthwash Cool Mint suitable for children?
Ans. The mouthwash is not meant for children below the age of 12 years. Keep the bottle out of reach of children.