Lipton Yellow Label Tea is one of the most prestigious and popular brands of tea in India. This tea soothes your body and mind in a period of widespread stress, strain and anxiety. Lipton Yellow Label Tea uses the most delicate quality tea leaves from Assam. Its rich flavour and delightful aroma set it apart from most other tea leaves in the market. It can be the perfect start to your day.
- Lipton Yellow Label Tea leaves are rich in antioxidants. They help nourish your cells and remove toxins from your body.
- These tea leaves come with a high content of natural Theanine. Theanine is a chemical that is known for its medicinal properties. This chemical stimulates the release of happy hormones such as serotonin and dopamine in your brain.
- This tea is a great relaxing agent for your body. It refreshes your mind and energises you for a new day.
- Lipton Yellow Label Tea uses the most authentic naturally grown tea leaves. These tea leaves do not contain any synthetic flavours or preservatives.
Assam tea leaves
- Lipton Yellow Label Tea comes with a vibrant flavour and natural aroma, which enables it to help rejuvenate your body and mind every morning.
- These tea leaves are entirely organic and help stimulate the release of serotonin in your body.
How to Use
- Prepare a hot beverage by mixing two grams of Lipton Yellow Label Tea leaves in 100 ml of portable boiling water.
- Add flavour to the tea using cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, etc. Use sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Do not use too much tea in one serving.
- Consult your physician to make sure that you are not allergic to Assam tea leaves.
- Do not consume this tea once its shelf life has expired.
Q1. Can Lipton Yellow Label Tea be consumed as black tea?
Ans: Yes, this tea can be prepared using water. But make sure the amount of tea leaves you use is less than the quantity used in milk tea, seeing as these tea leaves are pretty strong.
Q2. Can this tea help me lose weight?
Ans: No, green tea comes with weight loss properties. The tea leaves used in this product are black.
Q3. What is the shelf life of this tea?
Ans: The shelf life of this tea is 12 months from the date of packaging.