Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea isn't only an ordinary cup of tea. It works as a remedy for your body. Drink a morning cup of warm Lipton Green Tea and experience the distinction that it makes on your body. Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea is composed of freshly plucked leaves heated, rolled/chopped after dried. The Catechins within the sparkling leaves are preserved throughout the green tea process, making green tea wealthy in Phenols and Antioxidants and your best go-to choice.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea has absolutely no calories, so you don’t have to worry about your calorie intake.
- The Lipton green tea completes your daily requirement of water intake.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea gives you glowing skin.
- This product helps to keep your heart healthy.
- It also comes in the tasty flavour of honey lemon.
- Honey lemon flavour
- Green Tea
- When you have green tea without sugar or milk, then the green tea has zero calories and a great taste.
- Green tea is 99% water if it has not been sweetened, which helps you complete your daily fluids requirements.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and also gives a healthy glow.
- This product also has a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases and helps to keep your heart healthy if it is a part of your daily lifestyle.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea helps you relax with its soothing aroma.
How to Use
- In 1 cup, take only half a teaspoon of the green tea.
- Add 100 ml of hot water into the cup.
- Let Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea infuse in the water for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Stir the green tea and strain it into your cup.
- If you want a stronger brew, then you can add more green tea to the hot water.
- It is best enjoyed when not mixed with milk.
- Avoid splashing green tea into your eyes.
- Check the expiry date before consuming.
- If you get Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea in your eyes, then wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not boil the green tea along with the water.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea?
Ans: There are some Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea side effects such as headaches, vomiting and nervousness. This is caused because of the caffeine in it.
Q 2. Does Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea have calories?
Ans: If you do not add sugar or milk to the green tea, Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea has zero calories.
Q 3. Can Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea help in weight loss?
Ans: Yes, Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea can help weight loss as it provides antioxidants and manages your sugar level.
Q 4. Can you drink a lot of Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea?
Ans: No, excess consumption of green tea can cause toxicity and may also damage your liver.