Lifebuoy Total Hand Sanitizer 250 Ml
Lifebuoy Total hand sanitizer is your shield from germs when stepping out of your home. Physical contact with common surfaces like elevator buttons, doorknobs and locks, cab doors, train handles or grocery carts can predispose us to pathogenic microbes. However, you have a saviour in Lifebuoy Total Hand Sanitizer to compensate for the immediate unavailability of water & soap everywhere. It contains 60% alcohol that kills germs immediately and its quick-dry formula makes it more convenient to use than other formulations. It helps maintain personal hygiene in the most compact and convenient manner.
- Contains over 60% alcohol – enough to provide instant germ protection.
- Kills 99.9% bacteria and virus without water.
- Has Glycerine to prevent hands from getting dehydrated and keep them moisturised.
- Easy to be carried around.
- One can use Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer for almost all surfaces.
- Provides maximum protection against all germs.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Hand sanitiser protects from microbial pathogens.
- Sanitiser includes emergency care for hands when soap and water are unavailable.
- Using a hand sanitiser is part of personal hygiene.
How to Use
- Squeeze the bottle to apply some Lifebuoy hand sanitizer to your palm.
- Spread & rub the sanitiser over the back, palms and fingertips evenly for a few seconds until the sanitiser dries up.
- Keep the lid closed to store the sanitiser safely for longer.
- Keep the sanitiser out of reach of children below five years.
- Refer to the instruction manual for safety information.
- Keep the sanitiser away from flammable objects.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Can the Lifebuoy total hand sanitiser be used to clean surfaces?
Ans. It is a hand sanitiser, so it is preferably used to disinfect your own hands rather than surfaces. Because of its alcohol content, it can kill any microbe residing on surfaces as well.
Q 2. Can the Lifebuoy total hand sanitiser cure viral infections?
Ans. Sanitisers are preventive/precautionary measures and not a cure for any condition.
Q 3. Can the Lifebuoy total hand sanitiser be used to treat coronavirus infection?
Ans. Please get yourself tested for any possible symptoms of COVID-19 disease. Sanitisers are only formulated to keep your hands germ-free.