Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash Nature Refill - 555 Ml
Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash Nature is a fast-action formula and more potent than before. It contains a patented formula that kills 99.9% germs in just 10 seconds. Infused with the power of green tea extract, Lifebuoy Handwash acts as an antibacterial and antioxidant. Superfast Lifebuoy has Active Silver Formula that leaves your skin feeling protected, cleansed and refreshed. Natural extracts of various flowers and aloe juice keep your skin hydrated and protected. Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash Nature is a super fast-acting advanced formula that works well for kids too.
- Fast-acting patented formula.
- Kills 99.9% of germs in just 10 seconds.
- Protects your skin from germs.
- Keeps your hand healthy and clean.
- Protects your skin and prevents drying.
- Approved by Royal Society of Public Health, London.
- World’s number 1 selling germ protection product.
- Sodium chloride
- Salt of silver
- Aloe juice
- Extracts of chamomile flowers, mint leaves, lavender flowers and brown seaweed
- Use the handwash to clean hands.
- It provides germ protection by killing 99.9 % of germs in just 10 seconds.
How to Use
- Transfer the contents of the pouch into a Lifebuoy Handwash bottle.
- While using the Lifebuoy Handwash, take 2-3 drops on your palm.
- Wet your palms with water and gently rub your hands together to work up a rich lather.
- Spread the lather on the back of your hands, on nails, between the fingers and gently rub for 10 seconds.
- Rinse with plenty of clean water and pat dry.
- Carefully read the instructions given on the label of Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash before use.
- Keep the container tightly closed after every use.
- Always store Lifebuoy Handwash in a clean and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- In case of any allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately and consult your doctor.
Q1. Is Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash Nature suitable for kids?
Ans: Yes, the Lifebuoy Handwash is suitable for kids. All age groups can use the product.
Q2. Can Lifebuoy Handwash Nature be used for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, Lifebuoy Handwash contains natural skin-protecting agents that prevent drying of the skin. Examples include Aloe juice and green tea extracts.
Q3. How many times should Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash be used?
Ans: You can use it whenever you need to clean your hands.
Q4. Does Lifebuoy Germ Protection Handwash contain any colour?
Ans: Yes, Lifebuoy Handwash has Quinoline yellow colour (CI 47005), which is safe for cosmetic use.