Lexanox Oral Paste Tube Of 5 G
Lexanox oral paste is used for the treatment of mouth ulcers. It is also helpful to cure mouth cavities. You can use it after meals and before sleep. Mouth ulcers are painful sores on the inner lips, gums, or tongue that cause painful experiences during simple activities like eating and drinking. Lexanox toothpaste helps to block those chemicals that cause pain, sensation and inflammation. It covers the sores with coating and provides relief from pain, discomfort and symptoms of mouth ulcers. It may cause temporary pain and burn at the application site. Lexanox oral paste sugar-free is another variant of Lexanox oral paste.
- Faster healing of mouth ulcers.
- Treat oral cavity.
- Form protective layer on sores.
- Anti-inflammatory agents.
- Reduce swelling.
- Quick relief from pain.
- Used to treat mouth ulcers.
- Blocks the chemicals that cause inflammation and pain sensation creates a coating over the sores.
- Relieves symptoms such as redness, swelling or burning sensation has anti-inflammatory agents.
- gives quick relief from pain.
- It may cause slight pain and a burning sensation in an applied area.
How to Use
- Wash your hands properly first.
- Clean and dry the affected area properly.
- Take a small amount of Lexanox oral paste on your fingertips.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Use slight pressure while applying to let it soak.
- After applying, wash your hands with water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- If there is a burning sensation, discontinue using.
- Consult your doctor before using Lexanox oral paste.
- For external use only.
- Apply the amount prescribed by the doctor.
- Not to be used with a weak immune system.
- Avoid eye contact and don’t put it around the eye.
Q1: Is Lexanox oral paste safe for the baby to use?
Ans: Consult your paediatrician before using Lexanox oral paste on the babies.
Q2: Can pregnant women use Lexanox oral paste?
Ans: You should consult your physician in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding before using Lexanox oral paste.
Q3: What precaution should I take while using Lexanox oral paste?
Ans: You should wash your hands after applying Lexanox oral paste and avoid eye contact. Don't use it while consuming alcohol.
Q4: How does Lexanox oral paste cure mouth ulcers?
Ans: Lexanox oral paste has amlexanox, which cures mouth ulcers by coating a protective layer on sores that cause pain.