La Nature's Green Tea - 25 Tea Bags
Green tea is extremely beneficial for your health. It is the first step towards a balanced lifestyle. La Nature’s Green Tea is made with the finest tea leaves that have been exclusively handpicked from Darjeeling. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and catechins. They help in boosting the metabolism of the body by enhancing fat oxidation and controlling belly fat. Green tea leaves are also known to reduce the risk of cancer.
This La Nature product also prevents premature ageing of the cells and protects them against cellular damage. One can consume green tea any time of the day to stay fit and flare.
- Natural and safe
- Handpicked from the gardens of Assam
- Rich in antioxidants
- Prevents cell damage
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents cancer risk
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces abdominal fat
- Contains EGCG
- Contains Vitamin A and C
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich source of catechins
- Improves skin health
- Reduces cardiovascular disease risk
- Controls fat levels in the body
- Prevents ageing
- Free from preservatives
- Free from artificial flavours
- Free from chemicals
- 100% Pure Green Tea Leaves packed in 25 separate sachets
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- To be consumed in the morning.
- For consumption before working out.
- Can also be consumed in the evening.
- To be consumed before bed.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Makes life healthier and more balanced.
- Enhances physical appearance.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Reduces risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Keep cholesterol in check.
- For consumption at any time of the day.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle.
How to Use
- Take a clean cup.
- Place one La Nature's tea bag in it.
- Start boiling water in a pan.
- When it comes to a boil, pour the water into the cup.
- Start brewing the tea bag with hot water.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- If you prefer a strong taste, leave it for a longer duration.
- The use of milk is not preferred.
- Use honey if you want added sweetness.
- Dispose of the teabag when you’re satisfied with the taste and colour of tea.
- Keep the tea bags in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use milk for green tea.
- Avoid adding sugar or sweeteners.
- Do not use more than one tea bag at once.
- Do not reuse a teabag.
- Dispose off the used tea bag carefully.
- Do not overdose on green tea.
Q1. What are the health benefits of drinking La Nature India Green Tea?
Ans. Green tea reduces the risk of type-2 diabetes, obesity and even cardiovascular diseases. It makes your skin better and blemish-free and also reduces inflammation.
Q2. How many times should I drink green tea in a day?
Ans. You can consume green tea 2-3 times a day at your convenience. There is no fixed time for its consumption.
Q3. Can I reuse a teabag?
Ans. No, you cannot reuse a green tea bag as it loses all its value and efficiency in one use.
Q4. Can I give green tea to my kids?
Ans. La Nature’s Green Tea is designed for adults above the age of 18 years. Please do not give it to your children.