Kapiva Wild Honey - 250gm
Kapiva Wild Honey is made from authentic and organic honey that is collected directly from the forests. It has a unique taste, smell and aroma that depends upon the types of flowers from which bees get nectar. An entirely natural product with no added sugar or jaggery, it is full of antioxidants, minerals and enzymes. It's also totally unpasteurised, unprocessed and gluten-free. The colour, aroma and taste changes from season to season.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Has antibacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Suppresses colds and coughs.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by cleaning pores.
- Keeps you energised and boosts metabolism.
- Helps in weight management.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
Wild Himalayan Honey
Directions for Use
- Consume a spoonful of Kapiva Wild Honey on an empty stomach.
- Or it can be taken as a spread on a morning toast.
- Add it to your cup of green tea as a natural sweetener.
- Take with a bowl of yoghurt, cereal or oatmeal.
- Do not consume more than the recommended amount.
- Read all the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at below 25 degrees celsius.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
Q1. Does this honey crystallise after some time?
Ans: Yes, honey crystallisation is a standard and naturally occurring process. Place the honey in a hot water bath to melt it for consumption.
Q2. Does Kapiva Wild Honey need refrigeration?
Ans: No, it can be stored at room temperature and refrigeration can cause unnecessary crystallisation.
Q3. Does this product contain extra sweeteners?
Ans: No, Kapiva Wild Honey is pure and authentic without any added sugar or jaggery.