Huggies New Dry Large Size Diapers (52 Counts)
The Huggies New Dry Diapers are one of the best diapers available in the market today. They are available in different sizes, from small to large, in order to suit your baby perfectly. These diapers have high absorption capabilities which keep your baby’s skin dry and help them feel happy and comfortable. This, in turn, will help your baby to have a comfortable playtime, as well as a peaceful time sleeping. It is suitable for babies between the ages of 5 - 12 Months.
These diapers have dimensions of 11 x 32 x 39 cm. Each packet of the Huggies New Dry Large Size Diapers contains 52 large-size diapers.
- Overnight Dryness - Using these diapers will help the baby to remain dry all throughout the night, due to the diaper’s superior absorption and anti-leakage capabilities.
- Air-Fresh Material - These diapers have been made using high-quality material, which allows free flow of air through the diaper, which means that your baby won’t be uncomfortable.
- Comfortable - Very soft cotton-like material is used as the diaper material, which is helpful for babies having sensitive skin.
- Quick Lock System - The advanced technology which helped create these diapers make sure that your baby won’t feel any wetness on their skin, since it will be readily absorbed by the diaper.
- Speed Dry Layer - The presence of multiple layers in the diaper helps to absorb any form of wetness rapidly, without your baby knowing about it.
- Clinically Proven - These diapers have passed clinical tests which show that they are efficient in preventing diaper rash.
- Cellulose fiber
- Synthetic Rubber.
- These diapers are extremely useful in absorbing pee and helping your baby feel dry and comfortable all throughout the day.
- Since these diapers are made from materials that are extremely soft and mild, they can even be worn during playtime, thus ensuring 24x7 comfort for your baby.
How to Use
- Stretch the diaper to open the leg guards properly.
- Hold the diaper firmly with one hand and apply the side tapes one by one.
- Adjust the tapes of the diaper as per your convenience, if the fit seems to be not comfortable.
- Change the diapers at fixed intervals of time.
- If your baby develops any allergic reactions, stop using the diapers and consult your paediatrician.
- Keep the diapers in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that you leave the diapers out of the reach of your baby.
Q1: How many hours of protection do Huggies New Dry Diapers offer?
Ans: The Huggies New Dry diapers offer protection of at least 10 hours from the time of application, due to their superior absorption and anti-leakage capabilities.
Q2: Why is pee leaking out of my baby’s diaper?
Ans: This could be happening because there isn't enough diaper material to take in all the volume of pee. In this case, you should change diapers and start using diapers of a bigger size.
Q3: For how many hours can a baby wear a diaper before it needs to be changed?
Ans: Since babies usually urinate more than 20 times a day, it is best to change their diapers every 2-3 hours.