D Rise 60k Strip Of 4 Capsules
D Rise 60000 IU Description
D Rise 60k capsule is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. It contains vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helping in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strike the skin. It is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. D Rise 60k capsules is a fat-soluble vitamin, thus it is recommended to take it with meals for enhanced absorption in the body. D Rise 60k capsule should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Before starting the treatment with the D Rise 60k capsule, inform your doctor about the past medical conditions and medication history.
- Calcijoint D3 CapsuleBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 134.50₹ 114.322.42% CHEAPER₹ 28.58/Capsule
- D3 Kind Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 160.0031.72% CHEAPER₹ 20/Capsule
- Troyvit D3 Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 275.60₹ 234.260.03% CHEAPER₹ 29.28/Capsule
Uses of D Rise 60000 IU
- D Rise 60k capsule is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- It is used as an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- This capsule is also used as a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Ingredients and Benefits of D Rise 60000 IU
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent rickets in children and bone softening in adults and the elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of D Rise 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take D Rise 60k capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of D Rise 60000 IU
- Take D Rise 60k capsules as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of D Rise 60000 IU
Quick Tips of D Rise 60000 IU
- D Rise 60K capsule is a vitamin D supplement. Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient for bone and joint health. A lack of it can result in bone and joint problems.
- Take this supplement as directed. Do not take more than the recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be substituted for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Before starting D Rise capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Along with this supplement, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
Q: Is D Rise 60k Capsules a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Q: Can I take D Rise 60k Capsules if I am pregnant?
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
Q: Can I take D Rise 60k Capsules daily?
Q: Can I take a calcium supplement along with the D rise 60?
Q: What will happen if I forgot to take 2-3 doses of the D rise 60?
- It would be best if you took the doses at the appropriate time for the desired effect.
- If you have missed taking any dose of supplement take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of it to compensate for the missed one.
- If you often forget doses, it may help to set an alarm to remind you.
Q: How to take the D Rise 60k capsule?
Q: Can I take D rise with water?
Q: What is the composition of D rise 60k?
Q: What are the side effects of D rise 60K?
- Plenachol Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 December 2021]
- Plenachol Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 December 2021]
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3): MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 December 2021]
- calcium and vitamin D combination | Michigan Medicine [Internet]. Uofmhealth.org. 2021 [cited 10 December 2021]