Invigra Delay Spray For Men - 12g
Invigra Delay Spray for men is a spray that helps men enhance their sexual performance. The Delay Spray from Invigra helps in delaying the ejaculation from the penis during the act of sexual intercourse, thus, enhancing the performance of the user. Invigra Delay Spray stimulates the penis and maintains the erection for longer durations so that the act of sexual intercourse can be prolonged for the satisfaction of the woman. The spray is generally used by men who encounter problems like premature ejaculation and are unable to perform sexually. Invigra Delay Spray contains lidocaine which is a sensation numbing lubricant. It numbs sensation around the tip of the penis but helps maintain an erection so that the user can enjoy sexual intercourse without having to worry about ejaculating prematurely. The delay spray is very helpful to enhance sexual pleasure for both partners.
- Invigra Delay Spray helps the penis stay erect for long periods of time during sexual intercourse.
- The delay spray is very helpful for men who suffer from problems like premature ejaculation and lack of confidence during sexual intercourse.
- Invigra Delay Spray is useful for increasing the sensitivity threshold of the penis.
- The use of the delay spray lets both partners enjoy fulfilling sexual intercourse for maximum pleasure.
The key components of Invigra Delay Spray are:
- Lidocaine IP
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP
Invigra Delay Spray is used by men to enhance their sexual performance. It is used by men suffering from problems like premature ejaculation. The spray is used to delay ejaculation and help maintain the erection of the penis. It can also be used by people looking to delay their climax for prolonged sexual intercourse.
How to Use
- Shake the can of Invigra Delay Spray well before use.
- Keep the can at a distance of around 5 cm from the glans of the penis.
- Apply 2 - 3 sprays at short bursts on the penis.
- Wait for around 30 seconds for the delay spray to take action.
- Invigra Delay Spray should not be used by people who are allergic to the component lidocaine.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or mouth.
- Read the instructions on the bottle well before use.
- The spray is meant for use by men only.
Q1. Can the spray cure erectile dysfunction?
Ans: No, erectile dysfunction is a disease that is caused by other underlying problems. Consult a physician to treat the problem.
Q2. Does using the spray harm the penis?
Ans: No, the spray is safe to be used under the recommended instructions.
Q3. Will I get a better erection if I use more sprays of Invigra Delay Spray?
Ans: No, spraying more amounts of the delay spray can rather lead to a loss of erection caused by extreme numbness of the penis due to the lidocaine.